We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy House Rentals

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Your filters are still active.
Check In Check Out
    There are no pins in your viewport. Try moving the map or changing your filters.
    • {providername} {price}
    {providername} {price}
      {listitems}
    {sold_out_text}
    We can't find prices for this accommodation
    From {rate_price} {rate_periodicity}
    View Map
    Location
    Any Distance
    from
    Price
    per night
    $348 Average
    |||
    |||
    $0$1,000+
    Suitability
    More filters
    Travellers to Sandy are booking January dates now. Secure your holiday rental today, and have the perfect trip.
    12 Matching Rentals in SandyView all 15 rentals
    Sort by:
    Default
    7 bdrm 5 bath home in Sandy Near Snowbird and Alta1 / 15
    (2)Very good
    7 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 16 Quick View
    other traveller has booked this property
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10 Quick View
    other traveller has booked this property
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Amenities & Details
    • Air Conditioning
    • Patio
    • Washer
    • Wi-Fi
    • Mountain Views
    • Grill
    • Skiing: Property Is In A Ski Resort
    • Housekeeping Included
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    Fabulous home for an outdoor adventure whether you want to enjoy Utah's world class skiing, mountain biking or rock climbing. With easy access to both Little and Big Cottonwood canyons, ski resorts, and downtown Salt Lake City, this 5 bed, 3 bath home has fabulous mountain views, wood floors and...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84092
    Holiday Rental House - 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
    Make Enquiry
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    Home situated near ski resort with 1 bedroom of home share with you. The kitchen is available for your use and you will have the use of 1 bathroom next but not attached to the bedroom. This is a family home in the suburbs near a park with tennis courts, bus access and shopping.
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84093
    Holiday Rental House - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
    Make Enquiry
    4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Amenities & Details
    • DVD Player
    • Cable/satellite TV
    • Wi-Fi
    • Air Conditioning
    • Washer
    • Patio
    • Grill
    • Hot Tub
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    This 4BR/3BA home offers abundant indoor/outdoor entertaining space. Sip drinks on the deck in your private backyard, then relax in the bubbling hot tub after a fun day of skiing. Afterward, enjoy a movie night curled up in one of two living areas. Your rental offers close proximity to the...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84093
    Holiday Rental House - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
    Make Enquiry
    2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Amenities & Details
    • Cable/satellite TV
    • Parking
    • Wi-Fi
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    Private 900 sq. ft. two-story, two-bedroom home in a quiet Sandy neighborhood. Full kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge and all cooking essentials. The main floor dining/living area has bar stools, table, couch, and ottoman. This historic home is only a short drive from local ski resorts, biking...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84070
    Holiday Rental House - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
    Make Enquiry
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Amenities & Details
    • DVD Player
    • Wi-Fi
    • Sauna
    • Patio
    • Washer
    • Mountain Views
    • Air Conditioning
    • Housekeeping Included
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    We are fully licensed with the City of Sandy and SLC. So why book with others when you run the chance that they are not licensed and soon to be shut down? Only 10-15% of the people with Short Term Rentals licensed with the City; that is a chance 90-85% are not legit, and in risk of being shut down...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84093
    Holiday Rental House - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
    Make Enquiry
    4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Amenities & Details
    • Wi-Fi
    • Terrace
    • Air Conditioning
    • Washer
    • Cable/satellite TV
    • Balcony
    • Parking
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    Nestled near Little Cottonwood Canyon, this brand-new 4BR/4.5BA home is the ultimate mountain retreat. With three stories of luxury living space, the ultra-modern interior includes a designer chef’s kitchen, state-of-the-art appointments, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the valley, and a...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84092
    Holiday Rental House - 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
    Make Enquiry
    4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Amenities & Details
    • DVD Player
    • Washer
    • Mountain Views
    • Skiing: Property Is In A Ski Resort
    • Air Conditioning
    • Patio
    • Wi-Fi
    • Cable/satellite TV
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    Make your next vacation one for the books when you stay at this exquisite vacation rental home in Sandy, Utah. No matter what season you're here, it's impossible not to fall in love with Sandy's charming atmosphere, breathtaking scenery, and excellent location close to the Rocky Mountains! Let this...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84093
    Holiday Rental House - 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
    Make Enquiry
    Save time - get the best Sandy rentals sent straight to your email!
    Get the List
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Amenities & Details
    • Internet Access
    • Mountain Views
    • Washer
    • Sauna
    • Patio
    • DVD Player
    • Housekeeping Included
    • Air Conditioning
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    We are fully licensed with the City of Sandy and SLC. So why book with others when you run the chance that they are not licensed and soon to be shut down? Only 10-15% of the people with Short Term Rentals are licensed with the City; that is a chance 90-85% are not legit, and in risk of being shut...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84093 7006
    Holiday Rental House - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
    Make Enquiry
    5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Amenities & Details
    • Skiing: Property Is In A Ski Resort
    • Air Conditioning
    • Cable/satellite TV
    • DVD Player
    • Washer
    • Patio
    • Wi-Fi
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    Explore the wonderful suburbia of Sandy when you stay at this charming 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home! The 2,200 square feet of living space boasts a fully equipped kitchen, 2 spacious living rooms, and sleeping for 12, making it perfect for large groups traveling together. With great...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Sandy, Wasatch Range 84094
    Holiday Rental House - 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
    Make Enquiry
    List your property
    Owner log in