We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
other travellers have booked this property

Penthouse apartment Prado Golf

Condo/Apartment -
3 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms , Sleeps 6
Ayamonte, Province of Huelva, Andalucia
The apartment has two large sun terraces (100 m²) allowing all day sun. The property is beautifully furnished and has one king size and two large twin rooms. The main bedroom being served by its own en suite bathroom with a separate shower room for the other bedrooms. The living/dining room has a table and 6 chairs, sofa and 2 armchairs. Leading from the living room area is the rear terrace complete with table and chairs which overlooks the 6th fairway & nature reserve.

The 2nd terrace is off of the kitchen/ bedroom 3. This has a table and 6 chairs and large sun lounging area. There is also a large chimney type BBQ for your use. The apartment has a communal swimming pool open from April to October. Reduced green fees are available at the golf course. Ayamonte, the vast beaches and marina are only a few minutes away. We do have a sec...
Read more
Listing #HL210353
About the Owner
Jeff B
Languages spoken:English
Response Rate:100%
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:October 2004
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a ReviewBe one of the first to review
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Children's Pool
  • Cooker
  • Dining Seats (6)
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Beds:(1)
  • Dryer
  • DVD Player
  • Elevator/Lift access
  • En Suite Rooms (1)
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Hairdryer
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room Seats (6)
  • Microwave
  • Patio
  • Refrigerator
  • Secure Parking
  • Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
  • Shower Rooms (1)
  • Single Beds:(4)
  • Stereo System
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 5:00 PM
    Check out: 11:00 AM
    1 Shower
    1 Attached (ensuite)
    4 Twins
    1 Full
Show Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
  • Damage Deposit: $280 / stay - Deposit
Additional Rate and Availability Information
For periods either under or over 7 days please contact us for rate. A 25% deposit should be sent on booking with the remaining 75% being payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. Keys will be sent prior to departure. Refundable Key and damage deposit required of £100.00.
Hide Rates
About the neighbourhood
Isla Canela is located next to the lovely town of Ayamonte with its quaint cobbled streets and town squares. There is no end of great restaurants to eat at and the local people are very friendly and helpful. The town and resort are on the opposite river bank to Villa Real in Portugal on the river Guadiana. The island of Isla Canela consists of a golf resort, a beach resort and marina and is the home of two lovely fishing villages. The area is in the Heulva region and is within approx a hour of the historic city of Seville. Access to other areas of Andalusia and Portugal is made easier by the main motorway of the IP1. This particular part of Andalusia, The Costa De La Luz remains very unspoilt and is a great place to discover the true Spain.
Car advised
How to get there
Airport: Faro: 60.0 km
There are two airports which are in easy reach of the apartment. The first is Faro, only 45 minutes away. Easyjet, British Airways, Ryanair, Monarch, and Jet2 fly there, and Seville 70 minutes (British Airways and Ryanair). Car hire is available form both and we would be pleased to supply details..
Activities nearby
Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby.
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests