We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
other travellers have booked this property

Cost@mante for sun

Certificate of Excellence
View of the ancient castle from the terrace.
1 of 24View of the ancient castle from the terrace.
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom , 1 Bathroom , Sleeps 2
Castellammare del Golfo, Province of Trapani, Sicily
Cost@mante is located in a very quiet street in the historical centre of Castellammare next to the cathedral and within 2 minutes walk of the ancient castle. Several restaurants, shops and a lovely sandy beach are within walking distance.

The apartment offers a spectacular view of the sea from the veranda, ideal for sun bathing and dining. With a well equipped kitchen, large double room and bathroom Cost@mante is perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Listing #HL84189
About the Owner
Sergio T
Languages spoken:English, Italian
Response Rate:100%
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:March 2009
Reviews from our community
Write a ReviewReviews (21)

1 - 3 of 21 reviews

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Pros : perfect location ; rooftop deck with a fabulous view ; parking permit Cons : needs some TLC . Very basic furnishings . Living space is dark .

Thank Helen463
Reviewed 25 May 2017

The apartment is on the top floor (no lift) with direct sea views as shown on the advertisement. A very large terrace with a table & chairs (shade during the day) and 2 sun loungers. The ceilings are high and the rooms spacious, everything very...More

Thank Sara W
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Spacious, nicely decorated and super well equipped apartment. You will find there everything you need for holiday stay, including haidryer, iron, toaster and blender. The most wonderful thing was the terrace with sea view. Costamante is located near the port, in the middle of old...More

1  Thank Karolina H
Amenities
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Cooker
  • Dining Seats (4)
  • Freezer
  • Full Baths (1)
  • Grill
  • Hairdryer
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room Seats (2)
  • Mountain Views
  • Ocean Views
  • Parking
  • Queen Beds:(1)
  • Refrigerator
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • Waterfront
  • Water Views
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
Bathrooms
    1 Full bath
Bedrooms
    1 Queen
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Fees
  • Damage Deposit: $167 / stay - Deposit
Additional Rate and Availability Information
20% deposit required on booking(non refundable), the remaining 80% is due not less than 30 days before arrival.

100 Euro breakage deposit required upon arrival. It will be returned at the end of the stay after inspecting the accomodation for any accidental damages.

We can accept payments by bank transfer in GBP or Euros.
Hide Rates
Map
About the neighbourhood
Castellammare del Golfo is perfectly positioned in a bay in the north-west of Sicily, just a short drive from the Greek temple of Segesta, from the well known Scopello cliffs and from the marine nature reserve of 'Lo Zingaro'.
The town is perfect for those wanting to stay somewhere with beautiful beaches, like Scopello, Lo Zingaro and San Vito Lo Capo. Castellammare is also the ideal spot for interesting cultural and gastronomic tours through the areas of Trapani, Palermo in Western Sicily.
Access
Car advised
How to get there
Airport: Falcone e Borsellino - Palermo: 26.0 km
Railway: Castellammare del golfo: 3.0 km
Ferry: Palermo: 62.0 km
Fly direct to Palermo Airport with Ryanair from London Stansted or to Trapani Airport from London Luton.
Easyjet from London Gatwick to Palermo Airport
Car hire available at the airport.
Activities nearby
Fishing Nearby, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 0.1 km.
Nearby cities
Sicily Villas (16,163)
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#HL84189
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply