If you’re looking for a wonderful vacation experience, escape to ‘Roadrunner Retreat!’ This Twentynine Palms vacation rental home is situated on 2.5 acres of vast open land, just 3 miles from Joshua Tree National Park. It's the perfect retreat for park visitors, rock climbers and cyclists. Relax and get away from it all in true desert style!
Enjoy plenty of peace and tranquility at this nicely appointed 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom residence. With enough sleeping arrangements for up to 4 guests, this house is a fantastic size for a couple, small family, or group of close friends traveling together. The moment you arrive, you’ll immediately feel at ease in this private setting. While located within city limits, this property feels rural and serene, with panoramic mountain views to the south and sweeping desert landscape. The covered patio, which features outside dining for 4, a gas grill, lounge chair, and propane fire pit, is the ideal spot to relax and take in your surroundings.
This house was built in 1947 and exudes a classic charm ,while still feeling modern and alluring with several recent renovations. All the amenities you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including wifi and in-unit laundry machines located in the 2 car garage for your convenience, as well as an air conditioning/heating unit and evaporative cooler for comfort.
After a day in the great outdoors, come home and unwind in the cozy living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the flat screen Smart TV with Blu-ray player and Netflix access. Later, prepare your favorite home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances. Once you’re finally ready to settle down for the night, escape to the inviting master bedroom, offering a plush queen-sized bed. For additional sleeping space, unfold the queen-sized Lazy Boy sleeper sofa in the living room. Fresh linens and towels will be supplied.
When you’re ready to get out and explore the area, you certainly won’t have to venture far! This house is only 1 mile from city center. You'll also be just 3 miles from the north entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. On your way to the entrance of the park is the Joshua Tree National Park headquarters and museum. Also just prior to the park entrance is Sky's the Limit Observatory and Nature Center. The home is 1 block from Lucky Park, which offers a quarter-mile path with exercise stations, racquetball, skate park, and public swimming pool (summer hours only for the pool). You’ll be within 6 miles of the Marine Corp Air Ground Combat Center, making this home a great location for guests visiting family serving in the military. Other famous 29 Palms attractions include the famous 29 Palms Inn, Art Gallery, Old School House Museum, and Tortoise Rock Casino. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this pleasant Twentynine Palms vacation rental home will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wireless internet access, Smart TV with Blu-Ray player and Netflix access, air conditioning, full-sized washer/dryer in the 2 car garage, and much more
- Enjoy panoramic mountain views while you unwind on the fully covered patio with comfortable seating area, propane fire pit and gas grill
- Joshua Tree National Park (North Entrance)
- Sky's the Limit Observatory
- Old School House and Museum
- Lucky Park
- Marine Corp Air/Ground Combat Center
- Bike lanes throughout 29 Palms
- JNP Headquarters and Museum
- 29 Palms Art Gallery
- 29 Palms Inn/Restaurant
- Tortoise Rock Casino
- Amboy Crater
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Intermittent cleaning required for stays of two weeks or more for $60 each
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Business permit number 002