This is it! The one you've been waiting for. A vacation rental so unique, so unbelievably cool that your friends will be begging to join you!
SleepAfloat's newest trawler, M/V Patriot, offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience steps away from some of America's most significant landmarks.
Docked in the heart of downtown Boston, this rare, 45 ft. steel trawler has recently undergone significant updates from stem to stern. With careful attention to detail throughout, this rental is outfitted with all the comforts of home.
With two floors of living space, she's certainly spacious enough for the entire family. She offers plenty of room for you to spread out and enjoy time on the water with fantastic views of Boston Harbor. Her first floor features an open living room and galley kitchen with new stainless, residential-sized appliances. You'll have everything you need to prepare a home cooked meal and enjoy it on the top deck with a fantastic city waterfront view!
* Master bedroom with queen bed, private deck, en-suite bathroom, 180 degree waterfront views and a flat screen, smart HD TV
* Lower level stateroom with two twin beds and a flat screen, smart HD TV
* Additional day bed in the pilothouse
* Main salon with sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) and a flat screen, smart HD TV
* Full galley kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, sink and cookware
* Electric grill available on dock
* 2 full bathrooms (one en-suite in the master)
* 4 decks, 2 are rooftop with lounge furniture and city views
* Fully heated and air conditioned
* Linens and bath towels
* Soaps and shampoo
* Cookware, cutlery and dishware
* Free WiFi
* Short walk to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
* Parking is $27 for 24 hours (this does not include in-and-out privileges).
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, Patriot is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a large outdoor neighborhood swimming pool, a free tennis court, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do.
The boat is in a protected part of the marina, but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night, the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city, there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private sun deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic view of Boston’s waterfront! So come join us and float all your cares away on M/V Patriot!
*Rates are for quoted for 2 guests. Each additional guest is $35/per person/night
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, nice furniture, stove/oven, full sized refridgerator, twin bed, city view, queen bed, coffeemaker.