Quiet comfort awaits you at this nice and quiet Northville vacation rental home! Nestled on the shores of Great Sacandaga Lake in Adirondack Park just 500 feet away from a boat launch with dock use, this property ensures a thoroughly relaxing lakeside getaway!
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 6 guests throughout 1,500 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, this delightful residence is a terrific size and layout for families, couples, or a group of close friends traveling together. The moment you first arrive, you’ll simply fall in love with the home’s serene setting, offering picturesque views of the water and surrounding mountains. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including in-unit laundry machines and a flat screen TV with DVD player in the living room for your entertainment. There's a flat screen TV with DVD player in each bedroom, as well as some movies available. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the quaint fully equipped kitchen, which comes complete with all the essential cooking appliances.
When you’re ready to get out and have some fun on the water, you certainly won’t have to venture far! Just 700 feet from the house is the glorious beach, where you can spend leisurely afternoons soaking up the sun and listening to the soothing sound of the water. If you plan on bringing your own boat, you’ll find a boat launch with dock use just 500 feet away, directly across the street for your convenience. The charming town of Northville is only 0.3 miles away and offers a variety of shopping and dining options. This property is also just 35 miles from the majestic Lake George, where you’ll find more excellent opportunities for pristine water sports. From boating and hiking to fishing and kayaking, you'll discover that this area has a little something for every interest and taste. If you come during the winter, the property features a heated garage with a drain that can easily fit 6 snowmobiles. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time during your stay here, this wonderful Northville vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, flat screen TV with DVD player, and access to a boat launch with dock use just 500 feet away
- Peaceful, quiet location on the shores of Great Sacandaga Lake with lovely water and mountain views!
- Heated garage with drain can fit 6 snowmobiles
- Just 700 feet from the beach, 0.3 miles from town, and only 35 miles from Lake George!
- Enough room on the premises to park a large truck with trailer
- Two kayaks available for use with no additional charge!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 1 medium-sized dog allowed, no cats)
- Boat dock with green carpet is for guest use. Please inquire about using other boat dock.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply