A peaceful alpine retreat awaits you at this impressive Ruidoso vacation rental cabin, nestled among picturesque forest and mountain scenery. Offering tremendous comfort, fantastic amenities, and access to the area’s most alluring attractions, this residence is sure to deliver the best of Ruidoso.
Featuring 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements to suit 4 guests comfortably, this charming cabin is an excellent accommodation choice for a couple or small family searching for a cozy mountain getaway. Upon your arrival, you’ll be greeted by breathtaking panoramic mountain views and calming sounds of the Ruidoso River, creating a tranquil setting that you’ll never want to leave.
Inside, the cabin feels warm and charming, beautifully appointed with wooden walls and ceilings, thick wooden doors, and a stone fireplace, as well as an abundance of large windows that let in plenty of glorious natural light. All the amenities that you need to feel as relaxed as possible throughout your stay are here as well, from in-unit laundry machines, fine linens, air conditioning, to new appliances.
Start your vacation mornings by sipping a hot cup of coffee either at the tree shaded coffee bar or on the screened porch, where you’ll enjoy scenic views of the surrounding forest - keep your eye out for frequent sightings of impressive wildlife, such as elk, turkey, deer, and hummingbirds! After a day in the great outdoors, come home and unwind on the comfortable living room furniture, while you watch your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV, or surf the web via wireless internet. You and your companions will love preparing your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen. On warmer nights, you may prefer to dine al fresco on the elevated 300 square foot deck, which features patio furniture and a nearby gas grill. At the end of the evening, take a relaxing soak in the private hot tub, before retiring to the large master bedroom, where you’ll rest easy on the plush queen-sized bed.
As tempting as it may be to stay in the comfort of the pristine cabin during your stay, a trip to Ruidoso just isn’t complete without experiencing everything that fills it with natural beauty and adventure. The forest and river offer outdoor recreation just steps from the front door. This property is situated within easy reach of hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding trails, the closest being Perk Canyon Trail, located within walking distance of the cabin. There’s also skiing, fishing, casinos, and horse racing within an easy 10-15 minute drive. For your convenience, the cabin is situated only 1.6 miles from Midtown, where you’ll find lots of shopping and great local restaurants. Regardless of how you choose to spend your stay, this exceptional Ruidoso vacation rental cabin will make the trip one you won’t soon forget!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen including gas stove, gas log stone fireplace, flat screen TV with cable, wireless internet access, land line telephone with free long distance calling, pack-n-play, flat iron and hair dryer, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular views of the mountains, river, and wildlife while you relax on the elevated redwood deck or screened porch
- Peaceful location just steps from the forest and river
- Within easy reach of skiing, hiking, fishing, casinos, horseback riding, shopping, and restaurants
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Sleeping Porch: Queen-sized air mattress (Summer only)
- 2 Twin-sized air mattresses
- Pack-N-Play for little ones
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (maximum 2 well-behaved adult dogs, no cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Children welcome
- Please note that this property is not handicap accessible and is unsuitable for elderly groups. Stair climbing required to access the front door
- Additional fees and taxes may apply