Escape to New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountains by staying at this lovely North Conway vacation rental home, nestled on a 4-acre lot backing up to Green Hills Preserve!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large sleeping loft overlooking the main living area and 1,700 square feet of nicely appointed living space that can comfortably sleep 6, this residence is a wonderful accommodation choice for families and friends out for a memorable mountain retreat. The home’s expansive interior boasts an inviting open concept floor plan with tons of windows, which perfectly frame the bright and airy views outside. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including wireless internet access, 3 flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit laundry machines, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential cooking appliances.
Outside, the property’s 4-acre lot backs up to Green Hills Preserve and Kearsarge Brook, providing an unlimited supply of picturesque scenery to enjoy. After an exciting day of White Mountain adventures, return home to unwind on the spacious private deck, where you can admire fantastic views of Mount Cranmore. These views can also be observed from the home’s screened-in porch and fire pit area, as well as from the rear bedroom. A serene pond on the premises has its own trails and wildlife, certain to please the nature enthusiasts in your group - directly out back is the forest, trails, and abounding wildlife. At this property, you can hunt, fish, hike, snowshoe, and bike right from the door!
This charming house offers extremely easy access to a wide variety of area attractions for every interest and taste, from pristine hiking trails and outdoor recreation to great restaurants, shopping and family entertainment. From this home, a quick 3-minute walk out the front door is all it takes to reach downtown North Conway. Many popular activities and attractions can be found within just 10 miles of the home or less, including Echo Lake State Park, golf courses, downhill ski slopes, wildlife viewing, boating, kayaking, hunting, fishing, cross country skiing, outlet shopping centers, and much more.
Spend the day hiking one of the region’s 4,000-footers, biking along gorgeous trails, or tubing down the Saco and Swift Rivers. The kids will love visiting Story Land, a whimsical fairytale-themed amusement park located close by. Fireworks can be viewed from the house often, creating the perfect ending to another relaxing day on vacation with your loved ones. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this delightful North Conway vacation rental house will serve as your ultimate home base for exploring the White Mountains!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 3 flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, fire pit, bike rack, private deck, screened-in porch, and more
- 2 beach/socker chairs provided for guest use, in addition to 2 one-person kayaks, 2 life preservers, wet bag and die downs, and one paddle each
- Outstanding location! Nestled on a 4-acre lot with pond that backs up to Green Hills Preserve and Kearsarge Brook
- Nature trails and outdoor recreational activities accessible right outside the back door!
- Close proximity to Echo Lake State Park, Story Land amusement park, downtown North Conway, skiing, snowshoeing, golfing, hiking and biking trails, boating, kayaking, fishing, outlet shopping, great local restaurants, and numerous other fun attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Bed and Twin-sized Bed with Trundle in the Large Loft
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Max occupancy is 6 guests
- Some items listed may or may not be on-site due to seasonal variation. Please call if you have specific needs prior to booking as we will try to meet your requests
- Please note there is a separate mother-in-law apartment on the premises that is occupied on occasion
- Additional fees and taxes may apply