The wonders of New Hampshire are calling to you at this serene Lincoln house! This quaint chalet sleeps 6, has numerous amenities and a tremendously scenic wooded location for an unmistakably remarkable retreat!
Upon arrival, you’ll encounter jaw-dropping mountain scenery that surrounds this quiet neighborhood so you’ll always be in a peaceful state of mind. This idyllic Lincoln vacation rental home can accommodate up 8 guests with the Queen-sized air mattress throughout 1,100 square feet of well appointed living space, making this humble abode the optimal choice for a family getaway. Inside, you’ll find a lively interior filled with a roomy living area, comfortable bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with all of the necessary cooking appliances to help you create an abundance of culinary works of art. You’ll be pleased to find a number of comforts from your own provided here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, fireplace and wireless internet access.
After a long day of adventures in the woods, return home to various relaxing activities awaiting your arrival! Unwind with a good book as you kick back on the plush living room sofa, and afterwards go for a splash in the dazzling pool located in the neighborhood fitness center. Here, you'll also find exercise equipment, a game room, and an alluring hot tub for the ultimate way to relax your body and mind. Recharge with a refreshing power nap on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom and when hunger comes calling, fire up the gas grill to prepare a savory meal. Cap the day off by sitting out on the private furnished patio overlooking the expansive backyard filled with lush trees and immense wooded landscape as the sun sets on the Granite State and the crackle of the fire pit melts away all your stress.
A vast array of attractions eagerly awaits your exploration from the property’s excellent location! When the snow starts to fall, check out the several ski resorts in the area for a day of snow-filled excitement, including Loon Mountain Resort, Village Ski Resort and Ski New Hampshire! Kayak, fish or swim in the nearby Pemi River, Flume Gorge and Echo Lake, or explore endless hiking trails scattered around the Franconia State Park, Cranmore Mountain or Wildcat Mountain. You can also explore a variety of delicious dining experiences, including the Common Man Restaurant within minutes of the property. Countless memories are ready to be made at this exceptional Lincoln vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 4 cable TVs with DVR, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, central heating, gas fireplace, fire pit, gas grill, neighborhood fitness center, game room, pool, hot tub, private furnished patio and much more!
- Top notch location in Lincoln! Enjoy direct access to skiing, hiking, swimming, kayaking, boating, fishing, camping, restaurants and shops
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- A Queen-sized Air Mattress can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events allowed pending homeowner approval (Contact Evolve for more information)
- There will be a $35 trash fee if trash is not removed or disposed of
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply