Suitable For Children Under 5
There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive
There Are Tennis Courts Nearby
Private Fishing Lake/River
Beach Or Lakeside Relaxation
Private Outdoor Pool (Heated)
This beautiful Perigordian farmhouse sleeps 12 and the Barn sleeps 2, thereby offering accommodation for a total of 14 people. With exclusive use of the property with its large heated pool, tennis court and games/fitness room.
The Barn is situated just over the courtyard from the farmhouse. The Barn accommodation is on the first floor, with balcony overlooking the valley and 5 dorma windows. It is light bright and spacious and very nicely furnished.
Here at Lavaud we continue to improve and update the property. We continue to ensure our customers are offered a quality rental property at amazing value:
* Oak kitchen
* American Fridge freezer
* Leather sofas and chairs
* Single beds with quality beds and mattresses
* Tempur kingsize/double beds
* Wardrobes, fittings and furnishings
* Treadmill, cross machine, rowing and cycle machine
Here at Lavaud we pride ourselves on a top quality rental property furnished to a very high standard throughout.
With all its facilities Lavaud offers a wonderful place for family/group holidays. We have had painting groups, choral groups, musical groups and also writing groups all take advantage of the wonderful facilities on offer here in this beautiful part of the Dordogne countryside.
With undulating countryside, chateaux in abundance, restaurants serving the best regional food, quaint country villages and many local markets this part of the perigord has something to offer everyone.
This large farmhouse comfortably sleeps up to 12 people plus cot, with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The Barn sleeps 2 people with its own bathroom with bath and shower. The farmhouse accommodation comprises of:
* Kitchen - large, with a stone fireplace and range cooker. The kitchen is well equipped with all mod cons and has a large dining table. Patio doors lead straight out onto the terrace with its large enclosed garden and terrace, barbecue area for alfresco dining.
* Lounge – the lounge is comfortably furnished with large settees and includes TV, CD and video and Satellite. The large bay window with its window seat overlooks the garden.
* Entrance hall – old oak staircase leading to the first floor.
* Three bedrooms - one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. The double bedroom with kingsize bed has a luxurious Tempur mattress, offering considerable comfort.
* Bathroom – with large bath, basin, toilet and bidet.
* Shower room – good size shower cubicle, toilet and washbasin.
* Laundry room – washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board.
All of the farmhouse bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning units.
Oak stair case leads to:
* Double bedroom – with its exposed oak beams and chimney feature this bedroom also offers a good view of the surrounding countryside.
* Two twin bedrooms – simply, but comfortably furnished.
* Bathroom - with shower, basin and toilet.
The Barn is situated just over the courtyard from the farmhouse, it is on the first floor and the games/fitness room is on the ground floor.
The Barn accommodation consists of:
* kingsize bed with tempur mattress
* large open plan living area
* 5 dorma windows plus balcony
* dining area
* kitchen with fridge, hob, small cooker, dishwasher
* bathroom with bath and separate shower
* satellite tv and dvd player
* amazing views
THE BARN ACCOMMODATION IS USED FOR GROUPS OF 10 AND OVER. IT IS NOT RENTED OUT SEPARATELY FROM THE FARMHOUSE.
*The swimming pool is only heated between the months of May and September, unless in we have unusual unseasonable weather.