We were very disappointed with this house. The neighborhood was older and not very safe looking. The house next door had a generator that kept going off continually. And the place was a lot shabbier than the pictures noted. Also there was a very bad smell inside the house that was being covered up by powders and perfumes. Also the ceiling was very low. And the bathroom had no counter space sink was above the toilet. No place to do makeup or hair. And we had just come from a beautiful place in Coeur d'Alene Idaho that was the same price and we went by the photos also so our expectations were not met at all in this place. Would not recommend.