Welcome to 'Starry Nights,' a rustic, secluded Green Mountain Falls vacation rental cabin nestled in the mountains of the Colorado Rockies. Offering a wonderfully peaceful setting near area attractions plus all the necessary comforts of home, 'Starry Nights' ensures a truly memorable family vacation!
This 2-bedroom plus additional studio, 2.5-bathroom cabin was originally built in 1910 and is one of the oldest properties in the town, giving it a very charming vintage quality. The property is actually comprised of 2 separate cabins, offering a fantastic layout for multiple families traveling together or groups wanting more privacy - the main cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms while the second cabin can comfortably sleep 2 in 1 bedroom area with 1 bath, together offering enough sleeping arrangements for a total of 6 guests.
All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, free wireless internet access, outside grill and a large kitchen, fully equipped with an upgraded stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Linens, towels and paper products are provided for your convenience, in addition to a flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and Playstation video game console for your entertainment needs. Both cabins feature floor heaters in every room and private porches, where you can sit back with your loved ones and admire the breathtaking scenery surrounding the premises. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for local critters - it’s not uncommon to see deer, fox, and other wildlife roaming through town, or even on the property!
After a day of adventure, retreat to any of the welcoming bedrooms for a peaceful night of rest and relaxation. Before you slip off to sleep, don't forget to gaze up at the stars with the telescopes or use the star projector and colored lighting units to further enhance your experience.
The town of Green Mountain Falls is a delightfully serene vacation spot near Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak, offering a vast array of attractions the whole family can enjoy. Be it trout fishing, hiking, shopping, dining, or simply relaxing with nature, you’ll quickly discover this picturesque region has a little something for every interest and taste! There are many fun activities close by within Green Mountain Falls, which include fishing the stocked trout pond, dining at the Pantry or Mucky Duck, swimming at the community pool, or enjoying the children’s play area.
From this cabin, you’ll only be 15 minutes from Colorado Springs and roughly 1 mile away from the entrance of Pikes Peak. You’ll find a myriad of other notable attractions in the vicinity such as Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Seven Falls, Air Force Academy, US Olympic Training Facility, winery tours, Colorado Springs Zoo, and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Golfing enthusiasts will enjoy a day spent at the nearest golf course, Kissing Camels, located 14 miles away. If you’re visiting during the winter months, you’ll be just 85 miles from the nearest ski area, Arapahoe Basin. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time during your Colorado getaway mountain climbing, skiing or snowboarding, fly fishing, hiking, or mountain biking along pristine trails, this outstanding Green Mountain Falls vacation rental cabin will not disappoint - let “Starry Nights” serve as your ultimate home base for exploring the Rockies!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a large fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, linens and towels, paper products, outdoor grill, private porches on both cabins, floor heaters in every room, High chair, small child's cot, queen and twin air mattress with sheets and comforters, and much more
- Rustic, secluded location surrounded by gorgeous Rocky Mountain scenery
- Close proximity to restaurants, shopping, winery tours, hiking and biking trails, fishing, skiing, and numerous other local attractions
- Just 15 minutes from Colorado Springs and approximately 1 mile from the entrance of Pikes Peak!
- Master Bedroom (Main Cabin): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Main Cabin): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Additional Studio Cabin): Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the wood stove is non-functional
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Monthly stay cleaning fees may differ, please inquire
- Cabins are located on a wooded, sloping landscape but have exterior lighting between units. The property is natural and somewhat rugged. Caution should be used when walking around the property. The cabins are not 'baby proofed' so please insure that your infants and small children are carefully monitored and kept safe at all times.
- Maximum of 2 prescribed parking spaces on gravel area (NO additional parking for additional vehicles)
- RV's are prohibited from parking at cabins