You will enjoy this superb 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Phoenix home. 3 well-appointed bedrooms sleep up to 6 guests. The loft features an 8’ pool table. A custom patio, fire pit and fountain provide a haven of relaxation. Close to Spring Training games!
From the moment you first arrive, you’ll simply fall in love with this home. The handsome exterior presents an elegant combination of modern architecture and traditional Southwest style, along with gorgeous trees and foliage. You'll find the home's interior equally appealing, garnished with tasteful furnishings and decor throughout all 1,900 square feet of living space. Enjoy having everything you need readily available, including wireless internet, cable TV, central air conditioning, and washer and dryer. Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with everything necessary to feel like a real gourmet chef.
Phoenix truly has a little something for every interest and taste, and this excellent residence gives you access to it all! The outdoor enthusiasts in your group will absolutely love the abundant nature in the area. Take in the breathtaking natural scenery by exploring the marvelous White Tank and Estrella Mountain ranges; perfect places for bird watching, hiking, mountain biking, and romantic moonlight walks.
Play golf on the Wigwam Resort's 3 signature 18 hole courses, 2 of which were designed by renowned course architect Robert Trent Jones, or pamper yourself at the Wigwam's Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. Shop the afternoon away at the Tanger Outlet Mall, dine at Dave & Busters or one of the 24 restaurants at the nearby Westgate Entertainment District, or enjoy a movie at the AMC 20-plex Theatres.
If you’re a sports fan, you couldn’t pick a better place to stay if you tried! Football and Hockey fans can catch a live game just 10 minutes away at the University of Phoenix Stadium, a terrific venue to take in all the action. Spring is when this fantastic destination really comes alive, with various Major League Baseball teams coming to town to get ready for the season and participate in Spring Training exhibition games. From this property, you’ll be within easy walking distance of the ballpark where the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Chicago White Sox play, and a short 15 minute drive to where the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners play in Peoria, 15 minutes to the Milwaukee Brewers park in Maryvale, 20 minutes to the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds park in Goodyear, and 20 minutes to the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers games in Surprise.
At the end of each exciting, sun-filled day, try your luck at bowling at The Main Event or gaming at the new Desert Diamond Casino. Other popular Phoenix attractions include the Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium, the Phoenix Zoo, the Desert Botanical Garden, and the Musical Instrument Museum with its 300-seat performance auditorium, and much more. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here and no matter what season you plan to visit, don’t miss your opportunity to reserve this exceptional Phoenix vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with cable, complimentary wireless internet access, pool table, private patio, fountain, fire pit, air conditioning, towels, linens, washer and dryer, ironing board and iron, hairdryer, shampoo and body wash
- Unbeatable location! Close to hiking trails, biking, birding at the White Tank Mountains, golfing at the Wigwam Resort, shopping, dining, museums, zoos, major sports venues, and much more!
- Close proximity to Major League Baseball Spring Training, including walking distance to the Dodgers and White Sox ballpark!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Additional fees and taxes may apply