We were 7 people who stayed in this villa in Seget for 5 nights.
- the location: right near some good restaurants and a bar/restaurant right by the water that we visited often and loved. Frankies also a nice restaurant with very good food. Really quaint, old, local part of the town in an old fishing village. We loved that. The small stone beach was very close too.
- the bedrooms: all fairly spacious and each had air conditioning which was great for heat but also noise reduction (wasn't too noisy, just helped). Beds were quite comfortable
- the owners: very sweet and helpful and responsive
- upstairs patio is great. Great views, really relaxing.
- the layout of the house: there are two bathrooms, but they are both on the ground level. Bedrooms are upstairs. Only one has a shower and then water didn't stay hot for very long at all. We made it work and it was fine, but just know that.
We enjoyed this...