Bali TourismBali AccommodationBali Bed and BreakfastBali Holiday RentalsBali Holiday PackagesBali FlightsBali AttractionsBali ShoppingBali Travel ForumBali PhotosBali MapBali GuideHotels
All Bali HotelsBali Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BaliBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday HomesShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Bali MotelsBali CampgroundsBali HostelsFamily Hotels BaliSpa Resorts BaliRomantic Hotels BaliBusiness Hotels BaliBali ResortsBali Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels BaliBali Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Melia Hotels in BaliWyndham Hotels in BaliAccor Hotels in BaliBali Hotels in BaliThe Leading Hotels Of The World in BaliRitz-Carlton Hotels in BaliHotels Santika in BaliHoliday Inns Express in BaliFour Seasons Hotels in BaliFavehotel in BaliHarris Hotels in BaliPlataran Hotels in BaliPopular AmenitiesPopular Bali Categories
Hotels With Adjoining Rooms in BaliHotels with Hot Tubs in BaliHotels with Shuttle in BaliQuiet Hotels in BaliCouples Hotels in BaliBeach Resorts in BaliAll Inclusive Resorts in BaliJungle Resorts in BaliLuxury Bed and Breakfast BaliBali Hotels With EntertainmentNear Airports
Bali Tourism and Holidays: Best of Bali
A tropical haven for beach bums, wellness worshipers, and the culturally curious
The Indonesian island of Bali is well-loved for good reason. Jungles dotted with sacred temples, towns brimming with nightlife, surf-friendly waters, and a thriving wellness scene attract all types of travellers. Whether you have three days or three weeks, seek beachy vibes or cultural treasures, Bali’s beloved hot spots and well-kept secrets can fill any itinerary.
Start planning for Bali
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Bali.
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.
Quintessential Bali restaurants, bars, and beyond.
- ByTravel BabboBali with KidsYes, Bali's become very popular, but we still love visiting. We typically split our time between Ubud, the artistic center of the island, and the beach - either Jimbaran or Seminyak. We've stayed in eight different hotels/resorts over the years. These are our favorites.9 items
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Bali
Bali trip for the mind, body, and soul
Stay fit and healthy with a revitalizing getaway. These are my top places in Bali that always charges me up for the year ahead.
iamwenzong, Singapore, Singapore
- Solace Float105 reviewsSolace Float's Flotation Therapy allows you total relaxation where I felt complete weightlessness and absolute calm when i visited.
- Wefitness Bali106 reviewsEmpire Fit Club has a variety of classes daily that allows you to push yourself in an outdoor setting with a fantastic view. I love the atmosphere and professional instructors!
- Pranava Yoga163 reviewsPranava Yoga is surrounded by a beautiful rice field where you can practice yoga. The refreshing air and tranquility of the environment always allows my mind to absolutely relax.
- Therapy Canggu1,117 reviewsTherapy Canggu promises great massages! I love visiting after workouts which helps to relax my muscles.