Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
What is Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
Phuket TourismPhuket AccommodationPhuket Bed and BreakfastPhuket Holiday RentalsPhuket FlightsPhuket RestaurantsPhuket AttractionsPhuket Travel ForumPhuket PhotosPhuket MapHotels
All Phuket HotelsPhuket Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday HomesTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
Phuket MotelsPhuket CampsitesPhuket HostelsPhuket Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsFamily Hotels PhuketPhuket Beach HotelsRomantic Hotels PhuketSpa Resorts PhuketLuxury Hotels PhuketPhuket Green HotelsPhuket CasinosPhuket ResortsBusiness Hotels PhuketBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Ramada Hotels in PhuketBest Western Hotels in PhuketAccor Hotels in PhuketCentara Hotels & Resorts in PhuketNovotel Hotels in PhuketMovenpick Hotels in PhuketMgallery Hotels in PhuketHilton Hotels in PhuketWyndham Hotels in PhuketHyatt Hotels in PhuketPullman Hotels in PhuketBanyan Tree Hotels in PhuketOYO Hotels in PhuketLe Méridien Hotels in PhuketHoliday Inns in PhuketPopular AmenitiesPopular Phuket Categories
Phuket Hotels with Bike RentalsPhuket Hotels with LoungePhuket Hotels with Game RoomPhuket Hotels with Saltwater PoolPhuket Hotels with Walk-in ShowerPhuket Resorts with BoatsPhuket Water Sports ResortsPhuket Exotic ResortsPhuket Hotels with Bridal SuiteAll Inclusive Hotels in PhuketMore Phuket Categories
Phuket Exotic ResortsPhuket Horseback Riding HotelsPhuket Snorkelling ResortsPhuket Exotic HotelsPhuket Hotels with Valet ParkingPhuket Horseback Riding ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Oh-HooHotels near Soi Dog FoundationHotels near Bang Tao BeachHotels near 5 Star MarineHotels near Phuket AquariumHotels near Coral IslandHotels near Alex Taxi Phuket & TourHotels near Sea Angel Boat TripHotels near Mai Khao BeachHotels near Laem Sing BeachNear Train StationsNear Airports
Hotels near Phuket Intl Airport (HKT)Hotels near Krabi Airport (KBV)Motels near Krabi Airport (KBV)Motels near Phuket Intl Airport (HKT)Popular Hotel Categories
Phuket Tourism and Holidays: Best of Phuket
Stunning beaches, nonstop nightlife, and culture for days
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travellers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Phuket.See all
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.See all
Quintessential Phuket restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Phuket for the Animal Lover
If you're an animal lover like me, here are my top spots in Phuket that treat animals with care and respect!
Krys Heng, Singapore, Singapore
- Monkey Hill1,169For those a little braver, visit Monkey Hill! Bear in mind that the monkeys hanging around the area are wild so don't even think about carrying any food, even in a bag -- they'll sniff you out for sure. Otherwise, it's a fun walk as you'll be surrounded by monkeys and friendly dogs.
- Soi Dog Foundation1,475I love dogs and have 2 of my own but every time there's an opportunity to touch and interact with more, i can't say no! Soi Dog Foundation is S.E. Asia’s largest rescue organisation for vulnerable street dogs and stray cats. They have guided tours and volunteer programmes that you can sign up to or donate to!
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary2,265This sanctuary is a MUST VISIT for all who are in Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land. There's no bathing, riding or hugging involved but you can interact with them during feeding times!
- Phuket Aquarium902A great activity for a rainy day! The aquarium isn't the largest or most fancy but it's clean and well maintained. The sharks are super cool and so is the turtle enclosure.
- Lanta Animal Welfare3,509If you're keen on travelling a little out of Phuket, Lanta Animal Welfare is located on Ko Lanta. A lovely, well maintained animal shelter that's always open to volunteers and happy dog walkers in the mornings! There's also a cafe with wifi where you can stop by for a quick break.