“The only place I loved in Maniwaki”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Maniwaki
Description: Located at 22 Rue Principale Nord, Maniwaki, QC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Maniwaki Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Sympathic staff, warm place to have breakfast or lunch.
I really enjoyed time over there.
WiFi is free and speedy

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2016

My wife and I had lunch here. Her chicken wrap was acceptable and I thought my Greek salad - supposedly a new item in the menu - was a bit tired. The service was good and we enjoyed our coffees.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 November 2015

The drive through is slow.....I have waited over 10 minutes the last 3 times I have been there. The staff are polite but to me a drive through means fast. This is not the case (in my opinion) in this store.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stopped by to get a cup of coffee, ended up with a quick meal at a very good cost, they there to help with the french to English but they worked it out, very clean and quick service.

Date of visit: July 2014
3  Thank Ronald S
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Every time at our cottage we have to treat ourselves to a donut and coffee from Tim Hortons . the prices are fantastic and I love that they now have Lattes as well. A great place for a cuppa!

Date of visit: August 2013