“average restaurant, average food, in a mall,”

Resto Pub le Rabaska
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Maniwaki
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Like the title says, its average, in a mall, lots of parking, and some of the selections are good, its pub food so don't expect haute-cuisine, but everything is very edible. service was good and if anything server was very congenial, a bit on the pricey side for the food but service was fast and place looks well kept, although it can be very noisy at times.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My husband and I stopped in for dinner and found a good family restaurant. It was a tasty meal with good portions. The staff was courteous and professional, bilingual. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a stop there for a meal.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Was shopping In the mall in the center of town, came across this restaurant , very family orientated. service was fast and the spoke both English and French which helped me , may items to chose from, meals came fairly quickly, great place for lunch and to do some shopping. In the USA you don't see much for Poutine , I would say if you never have had it this is the place to give it a try. Large portions so skip breakfast and do lunch here'

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast there and 2 of us ordered eggs Benedict. It was the first time I've been asked if I wanted my eggs runny. Both of us said we wanted runny eggs. Our meal came with the yoke cooked right through. My husband ordered a waffle plate and when he received, it was covered with English cream. It was not written anywhere that it came with English cream. He is lactose intolerant. The waitress was very friendly, but the service was slow. We found it overpriced for the quality. Won't be going back anytime soon.

Date of visit: February 2017
Annie B, Propriétaire at Resto Pub le Rabaska, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Good evening
Really sorry that you had a bad experience with us, we work very hard to improve ourselves .. Negative reviews like this one happen very rarely and when we get one, be assured we fix it as soon as possible..
I do not know if it was your first experience with us but take a chance to come back, you would not regret it.
Thanks
Annie

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Family restaurant located in a mall, with an entrance directly on the outside. Good food, and large portions. Moderate prices. Well known for it's hamburgers. Another great restaurant to visit when in Maniwaki.

Date of visit: July 2016