Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Song J

4살아기와 뱃속 아기에게 최고의 선물이었어요

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Mar 2024
It was the best gift for a 4-year-old and a baby in his stomach
The meal was delicious, the condition of the room was great, and the service was good. Thank you. The ocean view of the hotel's guest room is so pretty in this weather. The Cocomong facilities were good, and it was nice to have a swimming pool and fitness facilities
Trip type: Travelled with family
      7.8 km from Kensington Hotel Saipan
      Free Wifi
      Free parking
      View more hotels in San Roque
      All reviews hotel facilities room condition swimming pool international buffet brunch minibar lifeguards korean crews ofcourse sunset
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 26 March 2024

This is the first time going to saipan. I would visit again to this same hotel. The food is amazing and the staffs are very friendly. I would love to bring my parents next time I come. This is the best best experience so far. What's plus is it has beach in the front. So I would like to go to beach any time I want to go.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

The hospitality is on another level. They greeted us with an amazing welcoming drink and even took our luggage to our room. The room was spacious and was clean everytime we came into the room. The customer service was amazing, I felt like a visitor even though I was a local.

Reviewed 17 March 2024

The beds are so comfortable. The staff are friendly. Additonally, the view was beautiful from both sides of the hotel! The benefits were also fair and made the whole experience more enjoyable. We got the chance for a free breakfast at the buffet and the good options were so delicious.🫶🏽💙💙💙

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
      Reviewed 29 February 2024

This is my first time visiting Saipan and I'm so impressed. Every employees are so welcoming. This hotel is new so most facilities are so fresh and clean. You will never regret to visit here so I 100 percent recommend this place. Oh and the foods are great!

Date of stay: February 2024
      Reviewed 29 February 2024

I will never forget the comfortable facilities with friendly staff. he food was so good at every Chinese, Japanese, and buffet restaurant.
      I would love to come back again with my parents if I get the chance.

I never forget Kensington hotel Saipan.

Date of stay: February 2024