Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

From the moment we arrived we fell in love with this spot! Our cottage was clean and spacious and what a spectacular view! The owners were welcoming and friendly, and Jennifer took the time to ensure we were comfortable and had everything we needed.
The cottage was decorated with cute antique items such as fishing rods and snow shoes, giving it an authentic, welcoming feel. There were plenty places to relax while we were there, with the beautiful deck to sit on as well as picnic area in front of the cottage and a big dock to sit and enjoy the view from too - we were spoiled for choice! The view of the lake is magical, we enjoyed listening to the loons, and the sound of the occasional fish jumping out of the water.
The kids loved being able to take the paddle boat out in the day time and roast marshmallows at the fire pit by night. We had a wonderful vacation and would highly recommend this spot. We will definitely be back next year!

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank moirag441
Reviewed 15 July 2021

I had really high hopes visiting here. Unfortunately, I was disappointed from the minute I arrived. Right off the bat, parking was sketchy with the owners driving big trucks loaded with equipment back and forth past my vehicle. The cottage was small with very few amenities inside. It was questionable how often the inside was cleaned as I noticed bugs stuck in the screens and dead flies throughout the cottage. There weren't any boats for rent, even though there were multiple boats on site during my stay. I wasn't even offered a tour of the lake by the owners who have their own boats. I ended up renting a boat from Dean at Harbourtown Marina, which was a pleasant experience. The owners of Islandview live on site. Their dog barking kept me up most nights. This experience was very rough and I felt like i was staying in someones shed instead of staying at a cottage. It really felt like the owners cheaped out on maintaining the cottages. Overall, I'd save my money next time and try one of the other resorts on that side of Stoney Lake, like Wantasa.

Room tip: There are a number of resorts on Stoney Lake. Well worth it to consider them all.
Date of stay: August 2020