“Amazing regional food ”

Ristorante Lago Biacchese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

During another short stay in Bologna for an exhibition my customer brought me out of the city for some traditional food from this region of Italy.

Starting with passatelli, this was by far the tastiest I've had, and I was assured that it was true to how it should be. With rabbit for main, and then ham and a square pastry (I've no idea of the name!) it was all tasty, wholesome food. Panacotta and zuppa ingless for dessert and I was totally full!

The restaurant is located a little out of the way, so a car is required, located by the lake it's a really beautiful location.

Hope I can eat here again!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We ordered food for four (for two) and ate everything! Tripe, the amazing fried bread, pasta, rabbit...all EXCELLENT. Super friendly staff.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Biacchese is one of my favourite places to go and eat in Bologna. No bells and whilstles, just great authentic Bolognese food. Prices are affordable and it's a great place to go either for couples or with the whole family. Great in summer to get away from the unbearably hot city centre. Only reachable by car though.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

too bad it was evening and January.. so all was dark when we went to dine there.
I hope to get back in spring when we can eat outside and enjoy the garden close to the small artificial lake.
the food is typically local, very good, we ate tortelloni, tortellini and tagliatelle, the kids loved it and me too!
wine is good as well, the zuppa inglese (dessert) was great and I liked also the crescentine, it was too bad I had no space in my stomach anymore to eat more of then. familiar down to earth atmosphere, patient waitresses and good food!
what else?!
definitely go there and try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Breeze typical Bologna's ragù flavour. .. drink your favorite glass of wine walking around the lakes and than when ready, have a seat. ..the show is going on! !! Wonderful choiches of local noodles & tortellini, gorgeous second courses and of course a great portion of cake called "zuppa inglese" . ...knock knock. .. have you booked your table? Oh no.... sorry. .. keep on dreamin' .

1  Thank Illo_64