2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$129
ZenHotels.comUS$142
Snaptravel
3,310 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

The staff was friendly but the hotel is in poor condition. The rooms were very humid and gross. The restaurants weren’t clean and the food was very bland. Would suggest going to some other place rather than going to Belive.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021

Hotel was terrible, i understand we are in the middle of a pandemic but they were not even trying to please the guests i will not be returning. The rooms smelled of mildew, the bathtub was dirty. My fridge was broken. I changed my room three times and my rooms did as well. We paid for VIP service and was told they no longer offer it and was only offered a 10% discount which amounted to nothing. I can say the waiters are nice.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank shaundellwinston
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

In my opinion is this hotel not worth any cent and I regret not booking a different one! The only good things I can think of were the food which was actually not bad and a lof variety and the little garden area next to the lobby. Other than that: 1. Only cold water in the shower in the room, 2. Dirty rooms, 3. Dirty Beach, 4. Unfortunately very very racist against white people (never experienced something that bad!), 5. Unfriendly staff, 6. no one speaks English, only the receptionists briefly and they make fun of you if you don't know Spanish, 7. Bad WiFi and only in the Lobby, 8. Bad and dirty gym, 9. plus all restaurants except one and all other pools except the big one were closed! I understand it's covid and less guest show up but then they have to mark that in their description! If you want to stay one night longer you have to pay 115$! And this are just some things and there is more I could speak about! I had a pretty bad time there and felt very uncomfortable! And I've stayed in super cheap hostels in Asia with cockroatches sleeping next to me and even those places where better than this one!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Everything there was old, dirty, and dusty. The food was average. You could tell it had been closed for a while due to covid-19 or it was another hotel before and they rebought it. And they are slowly making changes to repair while having guests. Lastly, there was no covid-19 regulations being followed during the stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Worst hotel and customer service ever. Front desk is a nightmare. Clueless bunch of idiots had us waiting over an hour and half for our room.
The food was complete garbage.
I got food poisoning was sick for 4 days.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple