“Lovely food”

The New Blue Bells Inn
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Billingham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: On the main Billingham to Hartlepool road A689 owned by chef Matthew and wife Anna old pub reopened Dec 2011 Postcode TS22 5PQ
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good food, nice friendly staff. Couldn't be more helpful. Reasonably priced, we went mid-week for birthday lunch. It was a little quiet but still felt welcome. Only downside it that they close at 2 so need to get in for 12. They didn't hurry us or anything like that it was just that you knew they closed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The title says it all, best Parmo in Teesside. I've never had such a good Parmo before, probably not even as big as this one. I was first impressed by the generous portions of food, then I was even more impressed when I realised how good it actually tasted. By far the place to be if you're craving a Parmo!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a lovely Sunday Lunch here. They had a great selection of meats on offer, the food was hot and well presented.

The staff are friendly and the service was spot on, definitely worth a visit..

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We called in on a Saturday early evening for a drink. The venue was clean & tidy, the barmaid was pleasant. However, I feel that this venue is aimed more towards people out to enjoy a meal. I haven't sampled a meal myself so I can't comment on this. If I was looking for somewhere for a meal I wouldn't dismiss the Blue Bells as other reviews state that the meals are very good.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Lovely food as always, nice and piping hot. Quickly seated will defiantly be visiting again drinks delivered fast

1  Thank lynzylake