“Lovely food”

The New Blue Bells Inn
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Billingham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: On the main Billingham to Hartlepool road A689 owned by chef Matthew and wife Anna old pub reopened Dec 2011 Postcode TS22 5PQ
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Good food, nice friendly staff. Couldn't be more helpful. Reasonably priced, we went mid-week for birthday lunch. It was a little quiet but still felt welcome. Only downside it that they close at 2 so need to get in for 12. They didn't hurry us or anything like that it was just that you knew they closed.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The title says it all, best Parmo in Teesside. I've never had such a good Parmo before, probably not even as big as this one. I was first impressed by the generous portions of food, then I was even more impressed when I realised how good it actually tasted. By far the place to be if you're craving a Parmo!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank AlexRinaldi_91
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a lovely Sunday Lunch here. They had a great selection of meats on offer, the food was hot and well presented.

The staff are friendly and the service was spot on, definitely worth a visit..

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We called in on a Saturday early evening for a drink. The venue was clean & tidy, the barmaid was pleasant. However, I feel that this venue is aimed more towards people out to enjoy a meal. I haven't sampled a meal myself so I can't comment on this. If I was looking for somewhere for a meal I wouldn't dismiss the Blue Bells as other reviews state that the meals are very good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Lovely food as always, nice and piping hot. Quickly seated will defiantly be visiting again drinks delivered fast

Date of visit: January 2018