“Good but not as good as it use to be”

Ristorante Postporta
Ranked #28 of 217 Restaurants in Gallarate
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I've been several times for Business dinners over the past 3 years my vists have been good but my last visit February 2017 was a little off. The fish tartar was good but could have been spiced better. I had a fish entree it was over cooked and dry.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 21 January 2017

This is a rustic, cozy, yet elegant restaurant where everything we ate was delicious: Pasta, Fish, Wine and Dessert. In the front, there is a local, nice bar area. As you walk further back on their cobblestone patio towards the restaurant, you can see the busy workers in the chef's kitchen in an attached building to the left. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with light-colored brick, and very warm. We had a wonderful dinner!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2016

We were allocated in a Table onto the Top Floor which i like more for being more quiet and private. Staff was extremely professional and nice in food advice. And actually food was very tasty for both pasta and fish (and the kitchen for my partner). Just a comment in relation to the quantity... these types of restaurants tend not to be abundant on portions and this one follows the same pattern.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Restaurant place iş good and also main saloon ambiance impressive. Upper floor can be second alternative. Menü is acceptable but should be developed. We could not see buffolo mozeralle in menu but suprisingly olur demand on that was solved very nicely ıts understanding to maket us happy. Meals taste ok. Wine cellar alternatives are ok and acceptable price range. Wine was Barbera D'asti sarmassa 2011 cheap but nice taste. There iş Just one problem was observed that is on serving speed. One waiter was responsable for running the upper floor and waiting time was long.

Date of visit: November 2015
Thank Prof.Dr.Ahmet K
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Went here for a business dinner with colleagues and really enjoyed my evening. Service was great and food taste as well as presentation was amazing. The wine selection is amazing and won't have a problem pairing a wine with your meal. This restaurant is tuck away in a corner and the inside is nice and private, the way I like it. I will definitely be having dinner here the next time in town, I consider this a hidden gem and believe it should be ranked higher! I wish I had a complaint but I don't, I love food and you would know if I did!!

Date of visit: February 2014