“Very good restaurant near Malpensa Airport”

Il Ragazzo di Campagna
Ranked #3 of 217 Restaurants in Gallarate
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had a 4 hours layover in Milan and we were looking for nice place to eat.
We found this wonderful restaurant just few minutes away from the airport.
The food was very good and tasty.
I recommend anyone who want to eat near Milan airport to try it.
VERY RECOMMENDED

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Yuval Z

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

We were lucky to get in without a reservation. We showed up at 8 PM and we were the first ones to arrive they gave us a table, but within 30 minutes the place filled. We had pasta for the first course however the most popular dish was the risotto. Next time we come we will definitely try that, but it served only for two people or more. We ordered the elephant ear which was a Milanese veal chop. Was a little dry I wouldn't recommend it. Is a great family run restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank 853georger
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Very cozy place. The food is very good and the service is very attentive a polite. Definitely a must go.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Driving to Malpensa airport I "asked" TripAdvisor to suggest me a restaurant. I had an excellent lunch due to this advice.
Il Ragazzo is typical italian: small, clean, good taste arranged.
I had a small tasty starter offered by chef.
The main course was pasta with porcini. Good...
Although is lunch I asked for a beer. I tasted a local one, unfiltered... excellent !
I recommend this place for any tourist who wants to feel good eating.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

My husband had the Angus beef, my daughter had the pappardelle with mushrooms and my son had the sea bass. I had the gnocchi with prawns and an awesome cheese. Our server was extremely welcoming! We were greeted by the chef with prosciutto,fried bread and prosecco!

Date of visit: December 2015