“Great service, great food”
Review of Bills

Bills
Ranked #10 of 419 Restaurants in Bondi
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Description: Bondi beach and bills go together like surfers and boardshorts, limes and mojitos, and ... Hotcakes and honeycomb butter? Be sure to visit bills urban beach house, at the very sunny heart of the fabulous city where it all began...
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was really looking forward to eating at Bill’s Bondi, and the food and service did not disappoint. One important factor was that I desperately needed to charge my phone, and on arrival asked if there was a table near an outlet. They said yes, it would I mind waiting until the person currently there finished up? All good. Happy to wait, read the complimentary newspaper and watch the staff work. I only waited about 10 minutes. Once seated, my order was taken very quickly, and food brought out in no time. I had the small plate Spicy Chicken which was fabulous, but definitely needed the accompanying cooling yoghurt dip with it for my tastes. I ordered chips as well, but didn’t really need them and they were only average. Chicken and service were a highlight though.

Date of visit: October 2018
billsSydney, Front Office Manager at Bills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you were looked after by our Bondi staff and that you enjoyed your meal with us.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We went 3 times : twice for breakfast and once for dinner. Very good place at Bondi. A lot of space, attentive service, affordable prices and relaxed atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed your meal. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, corn fritters fantastic matched with efficient friendly service. Would have been a 5 but the coffees were a tad on the cool side other than that the coffees had great flavour!

Date of visit: October 2018

Thank you for letting us know, your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We were served by Jasper and he was very smiley and efficient. As soon as we poured the last bit of our water jug a new one appeared. The prawn and chilli pasta is delicious and fresh, but the standout for me is the roasted broccoli with tahini yogurt. Super tasty and interesting. Everyone enjoyed their meals and drinks! Not much more to say apart from tasty food and smiley service, what more do you need?

Date of visit: October 2018

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we love to hear from happy guests. We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We were visiting from the UK and my other half had been given a voucher for Bill's for their birthday. We took a trip out to Bondi and went here for lunch - and I was so glad we did. We both had the Parmesan Chicken Schnitzel with creamed corn which was absolutely delicious. Creamed corn isn't something that's on the menu often in the UK but I wish it was, it was so tasty.
The waiting staff were very friendly and helpful and the restaurant had a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
billsSydney, Front Office Manager at Bills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We love hearing about our guests happy experiences. Have a wonderful time in Australia, and thanks again for visiting us.