“Impressed- very good value”
Review of Luigi's Restaurant

Luigi's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Narellan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This was a total accident.. Only came here because the restaurant we were booked in , cancelled on us. They had accepted too many bookings.

The food was superb. I had the pasta special in ragu sauce and the lady with me had the beef cheek. Both dishes were extremely good and well presented.

The cheese and garlic pizza was very tasty and the rocket salad had to be seen to be believed.

I have eaten italian food all over the world and the food today at Luigi's was as good as any of the bets restaurants I have been to and better than most of them

And the best of the lot, the price was very reasonable..

I cannot speak highly enough of the staff. The young ladies that served us, all did a very good job. They are to be congratulated.

If my review seems a bit over the top. It is not !
My feelings are driven by the fact that it was the first time for a long time that I was at a restaurant that did it all, better than I had expected.And usually it does not happen.

I will most definitely return!

And NO, I am in no way connected to the owners or the staff.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank George P

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We eat here a lot and order take away a few times each month. The service is always fast and friendly and the food is always delicious!!! Our favourite dishes are the zucchini fritters with their delicious accompanying dipping sauce, the veal saltimbocca, the penne with creamy chicken pesto and the honeycomb mousse for dessert! If you are in a hurry because she a seeing a movie upstairs, let the staff know and you will be served extra quickly! Fantastic food every single time!

6  Thank Sarahceee
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice pasta and pizzas menu at an affordable price. book in advance it does get busy in the weekend, and also caters for birthdays and special functions.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and friendly service. The fillet steak is cooked to perfection if you don’t want Italian pasta or risotto. Pizzas also so yum

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Excellent service and good selection of Italian classics.
My be waiting time so book.
Good atmosphere for individual or group seating.