See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017

It is not extraordinary but just for sleeping it is ok. The rooms are ok and breakfast is enough. What I missed was a little more place at the bathroom to leave my personal belongings! The people at the reception are always ready to help and are kind.

Room Tip: Rooms to the south get more sun, but you can hear the vehicles at the street (though not too much).
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2016

First, I wanna clarify that I never stayed at the hotel but did consider it as it is one of the only two hotels in Hässleholm and my team had an important competition the dates I wanted to book. I simply wanted the best experience for my team since they needed as good accomodation as possible to deliver good results in the competition. I had some doubts that this small hotel could handle the booking of my team.

When I sent one e-mail too much to the hotel, suddenly the patience ended. I was called up by the hotel manager who said that the staff "were tired" of all my e-mails!! She was also very rude and blamed me for stalling the hotell staff! He threatened me also to cancel the booking if I didnt decide latest the following week if I wanted to stay at the hotel or not! After the call, I was so astonished that there were no chance me and my team could or wanted to keep the booking.

I have worked with hotel bookings for 7 years and I have never come across such arrogant and rude behavior! Like icing on the cake, when I asked who I could contact higher up in the hierarchy about the unpleasant experience, the answer I got was that I currently was speaking to the person in charge..really says it all about this hotel's quality.

The problem in Hässleholm is that it is a really small town and the hotels can be as awful as they like since there are no other options during high season since there are only 2 hotels in town. The customer service is awful but they still get fully booked, sad but true. Someone should open a better business in this town, with good customer service and dig for gold.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2015

We stayed here for a total of 2 nights while attending a wedding in Kornhult. It's centrally located - just a short walk from the Railway Station and food options.

Our room on the first floor is clean and economical. Also quite sound-proof as we couldnt hear the noise from the street next to us.There's a small closet but no ironing board or iron. Bathroom is practical size-wise and functional in design.

Good for a practical stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2015

The hotel itself is in fine shape but the room I got was only half renovated. Batroom ok, room half way descent but the entrance looked like stepping back into a home from early 60´s where time had stood still.
Everything was clean and tidy, the bed was perfect, bathroom was quite ok, wifi existed at a bit of a slow speed and was included but considering the price I paid for this room it was really a rip-off. The only reason I raise the numbers from a 1 to a average was that the breakfast was actually really good and the hotel had employed one of those persons whith a invalueable smile and great helpfullnes. A quite young girl who worked in the morning hours.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I've stayed at in Sweden, I can only compare it with hotels in eastern Europe.. Worn out old standard, looks like from the sixties. The room was small, the bed was small and too soft. If I should say something good it's the central location and the wireless internet was working good. Breakfast was ok, but not good. Hässleholm really needs a good hotel...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business