“Charming bungalow a breath away from West Bay...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel F
Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States
“Charming bungalow a breath away from West Bay Beach”
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

They say it's location location location. During my most recent winter getaway to Roatan (my 5th in 2 years), my favorite tropical paradise, I tried out a West Bay vacation rental instead of my usual resort destination. No regrets, coyote. The space was quite suitable for my purposes and while initially a little overwhelmed by how small a space it was to share with someone else, it grew on me over the week I was there. Nice quiet neighbors, a 10 second walk to the beach and nestled right in the heart of West Bay, a great place to vacation. The rental company was helpful, organized and I would absolutely use them again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Proximity to beach and comfort of space.
Liked least: Would have liked more storage space.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing