1,042 results
All reviews rooftop pool blue planet divers west end fish sunwing rep all inclusive package beautiful island cruise ship days hotel guests large balcony french key day pass henry morgan scuba diving nice resort lounge chairs local beer
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We spent three nights here in mid August and want to commend the staff for their hospitality and constant eye toward customer service. This was our first trip to Roatan and probably not a place we'll travel to soon, again, as compared to Hawaii or parts of Mexico. Paradise Beach was a bit overpriced for the rooms and food at the beach bar. Then we discovered that cruise ships stop by the island on Tuesday and Wednesday, only to swarm places like West Bay. But it takes money to make the world go around and we get it with tourism. It was odd, though, to see West Bay turn into L.Vegas strip on New Year's eve the day we decided to lay on the beach. The front desk staff, led by Rafa, are kind and helpful. George is a thoughtful, resourceful tour guide...to be trusted, for sure. Jamie is an excellent waiter and ambassador for the place. Overall, the resort was a pleasant stop, but mucho dinero The rest of the island, which we saw via rental car, was amazing, chaotic, albeit peaceful in areas. Snorkeling was best off West Bay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Terry S
christopher A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Terry S,

Thank you for sharing your experience ,we are delighted that you enjoyed your time at Paradise Beach Hotels.

For our team is very importante to provide the best costumer service and we are glad that you had a good experience.

We look forward to your next visit,

best regards,
Paradise Beach Hotels.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I absolutely love this place and I'm hoping to go back again next year! Its location is awesome...a boat ride a way from the west end shopping and my favorite thing ...its close to snorkeling from shore!! With my arthritis I cannot get in and out of boats...this way I can walk in!! Also, the breakfast is unbelievable. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank snorklerMinnesota

Dear snorklerMinnesota,

It is nice to hear such an excellent comment, we appreciate your time and your preference.

We hope that in your next visit you can stay with us.

Paradise beach Hotels.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I stayed in the hotel two times during this year. The first was for business a week before Easter Week and they gave me a room next to an area where is to much noise from the early hours of the day near the pool. I told them the problem and they fixed a bit. In the Guanaja Room where the meetings took place they had trouble to regulate the AC but they fixed it. Service during the meeting was 3.5 and got a bit better. I had a problem in the bathroom and they fixed it and even they gave me a bottle of wine as a apology for the small inconvenience.
For the first time I give the hotel 3.9 of 5.
The second time I spent 3 nights with my family and taking into consideration what I experienced the first time and asked to stayed in the new building of the hotel and we had trouble with the AC and the air extractor in the bathroom. The first night was tough because we had to endure the heat of the night and sweated a lot. It was an uncomfortable night.
The next day they gave to us the solution to move to another room because they could not fix the AC problem and that solution worked but, I do not want to think what might been happen to me and my family if the hotel was full. They also gave to us an amenity for the inconvenience.
The service personnel is very good, they move fast to attend the needs and complains of the guest, the food is very good. They must have an effective measure against flies in the restaurant area.
The hotel planned a special dinner in the beach with great food and live music which it was awesome!!! Due the hotel is located in a area appointed for families they close the bar at 2200 hours and that is not good if you want a late snack or drink but as far as I know that is a regulation from the local authorities, What a way to promote tourism.
The hotel also offers a lot of beach activities from another service providers which is good because is ridiculous to go to Roatan, one of the most 10 beautiful beaches in the world and only spend time in the pool, the bar or the beach. Duuuhhh!!!
In the second stay I give the hotel 4.2
Bottom line: the hotel is pretty good for business, family, friends and solo, is comfortable, very good service, very good food, they must improve a bit the cleaning process of the rooms and the pool, deal with flies in the restaurant. I also strongly believe they must implement a quality control in the rooms to assure they are 100% OK-to-go.
They should receive the guests with a blue Roatán drink too!!!
My family and I decided to come back by the end of the year hopping we will give the hotel 5 stars.

Room tip: 4.1 stars and rising...
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rzc2018
christopher A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear rzc2018,

We want to thank you for detailed review and your time, we are glad that in your second visit we fullfillled your expectations.

We will take into account your recommendations to improve in those areas.
Hoping that in your next visit we are able to achieve 5 stars.

Paradise Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

From the 8 days we were in Roatan we ate here three days. Roxana was our waitress and she was excellent. Totally recommend the seafood paella!

Roxana, our waitress went above and beyond customer service. She was extraordinarily attentive and treated with a smile in her face every day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
christopher A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Hapuna24,

Great to know that you had an excellent time at Paradise Beach Hotels.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future, so that you may continue to enjoy the best that Roatan has to offer,
and Paradise Beach Hotels.

Remember that the hole Paradise Family reminds you with much affection.

best regards,
Paradise Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We booked the 2 bedroom oceanfront villa - sounds awesome right? Well, it is RIGHT next to the bar where they start blaring music at 7:30 am and turn it off around 10pm. We could hear the music very clearly in our bedrooms. I’m cool with some reggae in the afternoon but not club music at 7:30am - and not all day long.

Also ... the cruise ship thing ... beware. When a cruise is in town this hotel shuttles them to their beach and pool and it is so so crowded. Two of the 3 days we were here they had “cruise ship day” and it was crazy until about 2pm when the cruise ship people leave to go back to the boat. We walked up and down the beach and this hotel’s property was by far the most crowded.

On a positive note, the pool is beautiful, and the dive shop is excellent. The breakfast buffet is very good and the staff is nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer O

Dear Jennifer O,

Thank you for review they are very important for us, it help us change and improve these areas.

We apolizige for the inconvenience in your room,
We will make sure the restaurant staff is aware of the inconvinience and avoid any further disturbance.

We hope that you stay with us on your next visit.

Paradise Beach Hotels.