1,143 results
All reviews san simon a la carte restaurants west end living room la sirenas fish all inclusive package sunwing rep bottled water day pass an excursion dive resort cruise ship pool view ocean front full kitchen water taxi
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Great Hotel, service all included. Right in front to the best beach in Roatan. Liked the food & the customer service. Our room was nice right in front of the beach, very clean with all the amenities. Air conditioning & Wi-Fi worked fine. The hotel has different activities every day of our stay (had a barbecue on Saturday which we really enjoyed). Maybe the only drawback is our flight was at 5:00 p.m., but the last shuttle to leave for the airport from the hotel is at 2, so you have like almost 3 hours to kill while u wait to board the plane.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alejandro_Aguiluz
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We had a great time @ the Mayan Princess. I highly recommend this resort for an unforgettable Family and fun time. We are very grateful for Yolani, Samir, Abby and Naomi, together they made sure we had an amazing vacation time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MMaltez
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great, is very clean and well kept. The pool is amazing, has lots of shade and is extra clean. The beach front is the best! The beach is white sand and clear water, no rocks. The only reason I am writing this review is to give a 5 star to Staley Costly, this guy works hard, with a smile and all day long! Amazing! We saw him taking bags, selling tours, serving people and even dancing at a beach party! The food is great, could ad healthier options.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank JAM6482
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful island views and resort.

The resort and the rooms were very accommodating, especially with the pool side rooms. I would splurge for beach side if you do. Drinks were great, all inclusive package. The Spa was a great way to relax as well.

Don’t eat in large groups and I would say don’t venture outside of your comfort zone either. Several of us did have stomach issues.

Get used to the peddlers on the beach, or stay behind the resorts ropes/property line.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dustin T
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

If you visit the Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort, I hope you get either Chad or JJ as your guide. They have a natural warm welcoming personality. You feel right at home. The resort staff takes great care of you, I never had someone serve me drinks while I lay out on the beach. I felt really pampered.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple