“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Five years ago this was our go too place because the food was amazing and the prices were fabulous. I still believe the food is awesome, but there wasn’t the same value. It’s definitely worth trying for the fresh fish (I has Sea Bass) and Caribbean lobster. Another night of only two tables of customers so I thought the service could have been a little better. Will definitely return our next trip.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,417)

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice. Excellent food and great service. Best coconut shrimp I’ve ever had! Owner and staff very attentive to needs. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

We went back a second time. Prices are reasonable. Not crowded either time. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We only had a couple of drinks here on a2-3 occasions because the one guy does nothing but harass you as soon as you walk by. i never bothered with the food, which i'm sure is good simply because i wanted to get away from this guy. it was so bad that one night he even pointed us out when we were leaving another restaurant. when in paradise, i don't need high pressure sales. sorry, but WAY to pushy for me.
Beer was ICE cold tho!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank macbigdog1
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My sons and I wanted some burgers, as they were really good on our first night. We were told no burgers our second night. The fish was ok, but not as good as the burgers.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Beachers? Share your experiences!