2,583 results
All reviews free shuttle outdoor pool las ramblas shuttle service the bus euros per person barcelona airport business park long flight modern hotel cruise terminal late arrival tapas bar and restaurant late at night rental car between flights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best spot for business traveler. Efficient, well organized and offering an outstanding service. Staff extremely polite and professional. Room spotless, laminated floor no carpets (good and wise choice). Alabastro Bar nice spot where to have a sunset dinner at the outside terrace. Delicious octopus with potatoes (local recipe). Largely recommended

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ErosA1970
BAH-Reviews, Director de Recepción at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us, ErosA1970. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel because I had an early morning flight the next day. The room was fine and quiet, and the hotel has a pleasant ambience. Free WiFi was strong. The hotel is in rather a desolate area of industrial & office buildings & there is absolutely nothing in the way of restaurants etc nearby, but the food at the hotel restaurant was OK and not too expensive for this type of hotel. There is also room service. There is a free airport shuttle which runs through the night & worked fine for getting me to the airport. The hotel is also on bus route 65 which connects you with the city, so I did not need a taxi to get here from the city centre.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us, WHWhite. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an excellent nights stay before my final long haul flight back to Australia. They provided an airport shuttle free of charge, and comfortable, clean and quiet room to get that all important good nights sleep before you leave, a brilliant selection of tapas and well priced delicious local wines in the terrace bar, an really nice swimming pool area, two bottles of complementary water in the room, a great gym, a vending machine with everything you might need for that midnight snack, and a fantastic breakfast - everything a weary traveller could possibly need. And they were really accommodating in terms of looking after my luggage, and extending my stay into the day for a reasonable charge, so I could leave at 7pm at night. I just couldn't fault them!

Room Tip: Rooms looking inward at the pool area are very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Hotel-BAH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us, Jeni0203. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of this hotel is not matched by the quality of the staff. The inefficiency of the free bus service was a low point. It took 1 hour 10 minutes to arrive. When I initially called the hotel they said it would be there in 10-15 minutes. After 45 minutes I called them again and they said it would be there soon and was in fact at the hotel. At 3am, the last place you want to wait is at an airport car park. The driver of the bus grunted on arrival but my limited understanding of grunting couldn’t disepher if I had inconvenienced him or If he had said sorry.
This poor service continued in reception.
On the plus side the room was great and the breakfast was excellent. However It was a little disappointing to witness staff refusing guests their breakfast when they showed up at 10.30am. A little more compassion to paying guests would have been more appropriate.
I am not a complainer but the staff here need a makeover, some customer service training and if they are happy at their work, perhaps they should tell their faces as it certainly wasn’t obvious.
I had reason to be unhappy as I has arrived in Barcelona after a 9 hour flight delay thanks to Ryanair (the no thrills airline) That meant I missed my connecting flight to Dublin and had to stay at BAH. I had reason for my sad face as I was €500 less well off. I don’t expect banners and flag waving when I arrive at a hotel but I want more happiness than a funeral.
BAH sort out your bus service - it’s the worst I have witnessed. I would rather pay a taxi than use it. The queues of people looking to return to the airport using the free service, should be evident that tour service does not work.
Credit to your room staff - the rooms weee spotless.
Would I stay again - One thinks not. First impressions last.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Limeski,

We appreciate all your comments posted on TripAdvisor, since all your mentions are very valuable for us, especially the ones that need our immediate attention.

We will share you review directly with our management.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Quiet, nice and comfortable room
Empathic staff at reception, breakfast, and restaurant
Very convenient to and from the airport even if you can’t walk due road configuration and cab or shuttle ride is needed
Very good breakfast
Good restaurant for lunch with reasonable prices
Good free WiFi connection
Nice gym center and pool outside

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Hotel-BAH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

We really appreciate your comments posted on Tripadvisor, TCARBONNEL!

Kindest regards, and thank you for staying with us.