2,551 results
All reviewsfree shuttleoutdoor poollas ramblasshuttle servicethe buseuros per personbarcelona airportbusiness parklong flightmodern hotelcruise terminallate arrivalbar and restaurantlate at nighttapasrental carbetween flights
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Always choose this hotel by following reasons :Location -when you just have 1 day in Barcelona is better hotel on airport because of the traffic I possible don’t get on time to take a plane ,the hotels instalations in very nice and clean,rooms big and very nice bed.
Also the hotel has shuttle (normal ) and great communication with city of Barcelona (in summer shuttle till the center) on other time bus 65 witch stop just on front of hotel brings you to Barcelona city center on 30 min .
And the last great stuff who knows me and make me feel home !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Hotel-BAH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear vikki_77, it is a real pleasure for us reading your review about your stay in our hotel.

We hope to keep seeing you in the future, our hotel will always be your second home!

Best regards.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

What I liked:

10 mins from the Airport to hotel (you need to call them so they can send their driver). He arrived before I did.

Good size rooms and a desk to work at

Wifi free, all areas and fast inc VPN.

Quiet, dark rooms and no noise from the road or other guests

Breakfast: 13€

I deff stay again

What I didn't like:
Zero

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Hotel-BAH, Director Comercial at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review, DZT!

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We actually stayed in this hotel twice within two weeks... Once on the way out for our holiday and then a couple of weeks later on our way back.

The hotel is very close to both terminals of the airport and the shuttle is good from the hotel to the airport. Getting a taxi to the hotel is a little expensive but we paid it just to get there. Obviously, we stayed during the off season so pools etc are not really of interest. The entry atrium is stunning and just calms you down after any plane or car journey. On both vists we have to say that the Reception staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. We would like to congratulate them all.

Both rooms we stayed in were excellent. A great size and both comfortable with large sized bed. Beautifully clean and nicely furnished/decorated.

We ate in the bar on both occasions. A limited selection but wonderful food which was on both occasions prepared beautifully. On our first visit we were looked after by a wonderful waitress who helped us to choose and was just so lovely. We had some tapas dishes that night which were delicious. I apologize for not remembering the name of the lovely waitress but would like to thank her and she is a credit to the hotel.

Our second visit, however, began in not the best of ways. This waitress was rude and unhelpful. She told my partner that the dish he chose was not big enough and the couldn't explain what was in his second choice. She then tried to walk away before we could complete our order. He was told he couldn't have chips because he wast ordering a burger (not quite fair because my partner is a vegetarian and there are no vegetarian burgers on the menu). We offered to pay for the chips but all we got was No! and finger pointing to the menu. I was told that this was the bar not the restaurant which I was able to say I knew full well that because we had stayed before! My partners drink order was only partly delivered because the waitress clearly didn't listen. She was frosty to other customers who were also unhappy.

Thankfully, our service was taken over by a young, attentive and friendly waiter who turned the evening around. We actually felt cared for and our dishes were explained and once again the food was excellent. All drinks orders were delivered and with friendliness and care.

To be totally honest, after our first stay I would have rated this hotel as excellent and I believe it is. I am sorry I had to mention the incident yesterday and I realise one bad apple etc but I always write my reviews with honesty and I realise that may be this may contribute to supporting the hotel on training issues.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel-BAH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear MRB01,

Thank you very much for your detailed review about your recent stays at our hotel.

We are happy to know all your comments, the positive and the constructive ones, since all of them are very helpful for us in order to improve our services and facilities.

Kindest Regards.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Great location close to airport. Very clean and fully stocked for an overnight stay. 2 bedroom apartment with shops and restaurants close by. Only 12 mins from airport. The owner/manager was very easy to communicate with and easily accessible via whatsapp. He was also very accommodating and can provide transportation to airport if needed. Overall, excellent 1 night stopover for an early morning flight.

Room Tip: Quite street close to shops.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel-BAH, Director Comercial at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

We are very happy to know that in general, you were satisfied with the services and facilities of the hotel. Thank you very much Nuella01!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on 30.01.18 before catching a flight to London. Everything was very good, front desk, restaurant etc and the shuttle was fine, we did t wait about, it was there and we left, very efficient. Would stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel-BAH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Mark, thank you very much for spending part of your time writing a review about you recent stay at our Hotel.

We are happy to know that everything was fine, and we hope to welcome you in the future!

Best Regards