See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We spent 10 days in the Fattoria, in August 2016. The landlord Giorgio is a very friendly person who speaks good English. We felt at ease from the very first moment we arrived. The place is quiet and the appartments are well accomodated and spacious. Nice swimming pool and jacuzzi with a great view over the valley. We'll be back!

Room Tip: All appartments seemed to be equivalent
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
belvedere95, Collaboratore at Fattoria di Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear ,
Thank you for your review.
I hope to see you and your family again in our farm.
Kind regards
Fattoria di Belvedere
Poppi

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My family and I was a quest at Giorgio's fantastic house and stayed there for 14 days and I must say that we felt extremly welcome from the first moment.

We enjoyed the greate hospitality from Giorgio as his mother in law. The service was very good and allways kind.

This is a very peacefull place and a greate place to relaxe and enjoy life with your family.

The kids enjoyed the big pool and my wife and I enjoyed the fantastic view over the hills and Poppi castle.

This is really a place to visit and my whole family agreed to come back next year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jens I
belvedere95, collaboratore at Fattoria di Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Jens,
Thank you for your review.
I hope to see you and your family again in our farm.
Kind regards
Fattoria di Belvedere
Poppi

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We stayed here with our two children aged 7 and 9 for one week. It was a nice week in a comfortable and fabulous environment. The land lord was a very nice man and always willing to help you with tips of the region! The only tip we can give is to look for the apartments with a terrace at the apartment itself. Some have it, some have not. The once who have it are also nicer as they have a fabulous view over the valley.

Room Tip: See comment in general. Terrace and vie are nicer at only one side of the building. (Towards the valley)
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
belvedere95, Direttore at Fattoria di Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in our Fattoria di Belvedere.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 7 February 2012

My family and I visited Belvedere on December 2011 and we will come here again..The place is very nice at the same way of the people. We visited Arezzo and Florence (a wonderful city) and we spent a very relaxing holiday. If you want enjoy the nature and spend an amazing week with your family belvedere is the right choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Cleanless only in the old fashioned bath-room.
Large but unclean and cold swimming pool.
Completely excentred in the cold appenini mountains: 2 hours from Florence!!, one from Arrezzo.
Very old fashioned decoration in the dark appartement, photos are not actuals.
Owner always looking around.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family