The place gets booked very quickly during the vacation period and summer. Make sure to call ahead to reserve your room.
As stated in previous posts, this was a great place to stay. Here are some additional items that I would like to add.
1. lots of games, tv room, golf clubs, tennis rackets, kayaks, surf boards, etc. All goods to keep you from being bored are available.
2. right next to the water. It overlooks a small bay and a 30 second walk into town.
3. library is next door to connect to wifi. you don't need wifi at the hostel so you can actually communicate with others.
4. some beds are queen or king sized beds. if you get one of those, you are golden.
5. most people there are pretty relaxed and chill.
6. you will get a good sleep since quiet hours start at 9:30pm.
I could not really think of anything bad there.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking