All reviews coach trip coach party restaurant staff national holidays executive room buffet style evening meal self service walk in shower good nights sleep stayed here for one night bed was very comfortable car park from start to finish tea and coffee saturday night bar area
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with family as my Dad is an IHG Member, however was not greeted like one. The room was very clean and comfortable, we had booked for 3 people in one room although the sofa bed was not made so had to sort that out and there were only two towels in the room so also had to request a few more for 3 people. The breakfast was lovely and there was a decent choice too. Would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 78jadem
SarahB190729, Manager at Holiday Inn Wakefield M1, Jct. 40, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Jade M.
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to here that you experienced some issues with your guest room. I will discuss your comments with my Housekeeping Manager and Reception team about the towels and sofa bed as these are issues our guests should not experience.
Our breakfast team will be pleased with your comments.

Thank you.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

A pleasant place to stay to visit nearby places. Not much close to the hotel but a good place to stay. Close to motorway so could be a good central place to use for visiting different areas. The Holiday Inn is clean. Staff are very helpful and the food is Good.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Sam C

Dear Sam C.
Thank you for your 5 Star review. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Arriving after a long drive and change of plans [no longer me + wife but me + son] the check-in experience was excellent, friendly and helpful. My son had already arrived and we discussed the need for a z-bed in our room: 'certainly sir', and when it transpired that the room allocated was too small for a z-bed there was an immediate upgrade to an executive room. Fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank David H
SarahB190729, Manager at Holiday Inn Wakefield M1, Jct. 40, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear David H.
Many thanks for you review. I am pleased that my team made your stay an enjoyable one and that they accommodated your room request.
I hope we are able to welcome you again soon. Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Excellent location close to the M1, enough free parking, a good welcome at reception and prompt check in, room at the rear of the hotel and well appointed and quiet. ate dinner in the restaurant and service was excellent and very friendly, food good quality and value. Breakfast a little hectic with coach party but food again good and excellent friendly service. Will definitely use again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew S

Dear Andrew S.
Thank you for taking time to leave your review.
Feedback is very important to our hotel and I am pleased the team made your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We were dealt with efficiently at the desk at check in and found our room with no problem. Beautiful walk-in shower which I want expecting. Bedroom bijou but spotlessly clean and very nicely decorated. Bed super comfortable and the air con worked magnificently, always a bonus!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 612suzannel
SarahB190729, Manager at Holiday Inn Wakefield M1, Jct. 40, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Suzanne L

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Your feedback is much appreciated and will be shared with the Team.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we very much look forward to welcoming your back to the Holiday Inn Leeds-Wakefield soon.