US$79
US$76
US$94
US$89
Priceline
Travelodge Grantham A1(Grantham)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Travelodge
US$62
getaroom.com
Premier Inn Grantham Hotel(Grantham)(Great Value!)
US$83
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
Hotels.com
1,973 results
All reviewsgolf courseclaret juga la cartegreat golfround of golfgolf shopgolf weekendplay golfdriving rangespa breakin great conditiontwo double bedstennis courtsevening mealleisure facilitiessauna and steam roomrestaurant staff
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went for a Fri and Sat night on a deal with breakfast included. The hotel itself is lovely, we had two double beds in our room. Every single member of staff took the time to say hello and genuinely seemed to want to help. Faisan in the restaurant was extra special and if I have a restaurant I'd want to poach him! The spa facilities were good, my only thing was that the pool is general usage and there were lots of kids swimming lessons going on, however there are lovely comfortable sofas and i still read my book and dozed. The pool is great with two little children's pools and a jacuzzi plus a large pool and then slightly separately as steam room and sauna. There is a relaxation room but it was set a little way off in the spa area which was a shame as you had to be in one or the other rather than being able to walk between the two without going through corridors. This didn't really worry us to be honest, we stayed by the pool. I used the gym which was great, the spa treatments were good and the food at both breakfast and dinner was extremely good quality. I really can't recommend it enough.

Room Tip: We had room 113 and thought it was great. It was close to the main areas too. I was also told the lodges were gorgeous by another customer.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Foxes24
Seamus C, General Manager at Belton Woods Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so much for your five star review of Belton Woods following your recent stay with us and for confirming that you will be recommending us.

I am delighted that you had such a relaxing time with us, enjoying several aspects of your stay and that you found the service from our staff to be excellent and friendly, particularly Faizan. We strive to ensure we meet and exceed our guests expectations and your positive feedback is very much appreciated and will be a pleasure to share with my team.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

A fantastic event which was incredibly well organised. The whole process was made very easy and went without a hitch. The food was excellent and the service first rate. We will be back soon. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Fudgehouse

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your five star review of Belton Woods following the recent event you attended with us.

I am so pleased there were several aspects of your time with us that you enjoyed and that you found the food and our staff to be excellent. We do strive to ensure we meet and exceed our clients expectations and your comments, particularly regarding how well the event was run, are very much appreciated and will be well received by my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Spacious and comfortable rooms. Fit out feels a touch tired and dated but not to the extent of it being off-putting. Lovely surroundings and grounds and a post-booze walk in the woods aids digestion. Good breakfast with excellent service, particularly considering the scale. Speedbumps on the drive are a bit harsh.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex J
Seamus C, General Manager at Belton Woods Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Alex J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive stay with us at Belton Woods and for recommending us to others.

I am so pleased there were several aspects of your stay that you enjoyed and in particular our breakfast team. We strive to ensure we meet and exceed our clients expectations and your feedback will be very well received by my team. I fully take on board your comments on our gym area and speed bumps and will be working on this moving forward.

I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The hotel build in very wide. You will walk and walk when you are go to the breakfast, loby, bar, restaurant. Room was nice with view to the green (golf field). Better make reservation for restaurant day before, otherwise you must go to the bar and the staff is not so much friendly there. Restaurant and breakfast are perfect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mi K
Seamus C, General Manager at Belton Woods Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review following your time here with us. I was pleased to read your positive comments, which are very much appreciated and will be a pleasure to share with my team. I take on board your comment regarding the hotel layout, it can appear to be quite spread out as it is only on two levels. We are of course more than happy to provide any of our guests with assistance should they need this or look to allocate an alternative room to meet their requirements (subject to availability).

I do hope that based on your experience you will look to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

First time I have been to this hotel with family ,just for single night without pre-booking however we had a wonderful time
Excellent service .friendly staff and very helpful .food was very nice
Highly recommend ..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Johny

Thank you so much for your five star review of Belton Woods following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had such a great time with us, enjoying several aspects of your stay and that you found the service from our staff to be excellent and friendly. We strive to ensure we meet and exceed our guests expectations and your positive feedback is very much appreciated and will be well received by my team. I do hope we will get the opportunity of welcoming you back to Belton Woods again very soon.