Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Road45519174070
Bridgeport, Connecticut

Great Place If You Dont Require Much! The Beach Makes Up For What You Dont Get!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jul 2023
7 Days for $999... No frills! Great location.... Prime real estate.... The grounds were nicely manicured... The rooms were terribly outdated in need of rennovations... The beds were uncomfortable... I tossed n turned every night... No vending machines on the property... no ice machines.... there are lots of restaurant choices and a grocery store and spice mall is across the street... Becareful crissing the street its pretty busy... The owner and the staff... Especially Nelson... Are the nicest people ever.... I totally love them.... The pool was refreshing... They really need to update the lounge chairs.... But the best part that made up for everything is....The resort is positioned on the most beautiful beach ever!!!! Omg... the beach is clean... powdery sand.... crystal blue water that you can look straight down to the floor and see hundreds of fishy swimming aound your feet...The beach has these beautiful majestic shade trees and it's quiet and peaceful with a few families enjoying some beach time.... I still dont know where the spa was... The rooms were clean and fresh and they did supply beach towels... I would go back here if I couldnt splurge on something more upscale... For ballers on a budget you will enjoy this spot if you dont require much but a beautiful beach and encounters with good people.
Date of stay: July 2023
Room Tip: Get you water and snacks across the street at the grocery store... Very safe area!!!
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $231
  • Trip.com
0.0 km from Allamanda Beach Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Morne Rouge
All reviews spiceland mall large room spice market wall street umbrellas supermarket beach anse
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2023

I stayed at Allamanda while on business in Grenada. While my stay was comfortable, I would not recommend this hotel for a business traveler, mainly because the restaurant is closed at this time.

As someone who needs a good breakfast to start my day, it was inconvenient to have to go looking for breakfast options that are very limited at 7am, unless you go next door to Coyaba. The hotel did tell us that their restaurant was closed and that there are options along the stretch. The options are VERY limited, especially at 7am if you're starting your day at 8am.

Front desk staff were friendly, lovely location on the beach, the rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. Appreciated the fridge, but in the absence of a restaurant, I would have loved a microwave.

It's close to a mall that has a small food court and a grocery. Umbrellas is a fabulous restaurant in walking distance.

This property has a lot of potential. It would be great if they can partner with a caterer to get breakfast ordered for guests each morning.

If you're on vacation, it's a decent budget friendly option.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank csa2010
Reviewed 21 March 2023

This resort was perfect for what we needed. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the ocean. Room was clean, AC worked well and bed was comfortable. We had limited interaction with the front desk, but when we did they were most accommodating and friendly. You are within walking distance of several restaurants and supermarkets. Lounge chairs were always available, the pool was inviting and the grounds are kept immaculate. Great bang for your buck! I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jhauck6
Reviewed 30 December 2022 via mobile

My 8 nights at Allamanda Beach Resort during the Christmas week 2022 were very restful and enjoyable. My 2rd floor beach front view room was picturesque. Couldn’t put down my phone camera. Loved the large room with a hot tub and high ceiling. I didn’t missed the hotel kitchen, which Allamanda no longer has. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were ready available from the Wall Street shopping area, Grant Anse shopping center!, Spiceland mall and Real Value supermarket and Grant Anse craft & spice market, are all just a flew steeps away from the hotel. Daily house keeping keep the room clean. Thanks for a memorable stay. Money will spend.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2022

Stayed at this hotel for 6 days and just found this place by luck literally. I just came to move my daughter into the dorm at SGU not really making to much of an effort to find the best hotel but I would have to say I pretty much found it. Not the fanciest but very clean and right on the beach. For me the best part was the staff, they are so welcoming and friendly. Everything is also very close by, stores and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Our 2nd stay at the Allamanda. We felt like we'd come home. Warm kind staff. Clean comfortable room. Steps from the beautiful beach.The wonderful sea almond tree I love to sit under is still there. Grounds kept so nice. We just love it all & hope to return in the not too distant future.

Room tip: we prefer the upper floors just because we like the view from the balcony & it feels more private.
Date of stay: February 2020