“Loud, friendly atmosphere”

Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in La Morra
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Tables very close, loud, fun atmosphere... Waiters and other diners friendly and having fun. Got very busy after 8:00 p.m. Food was typical of the area and deliciously prepared.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,087)

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This gem of a Ristorante was recommended to us by a local and totally lived up to his recommendation. My husband and I shared a pasta with shaved white truffle which was just fantastic, light, buttery and delicious. I could have ordered another bowl straight away!
I had grilled octopus which was excellent and my husband, the pork which he really liked.
I rarely order deserts however I chose the nut biscuit with creamed egg, which was a great choice. Hubby had the pudding, also fabulous!
If we are ever in this delightful town again, we will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Boxes strewn all around the restaurant and hard to find the entrance. Waiters running around like crazy. However, the food was great and the staff was very friendly once you got them to pause from the rushing around. Good knowledge of multiple languages.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

In the village. This wine bar offer also local food. We had risotto with porcini and a duck leg. Nice food, but noisy atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We live in the area and have eaten here many times. The food, the patio, the wine list and serving team never disappoint. If you're not practiced in the art of 4-courses, skip the pasta, but I do encourage you to try any one of their creative antipasti (always changing based on what the season is offering). And you must(!) have one of their roasted meats. Pork belly is our favorite! Finish your decadent meal with a fruit gelato and a scoop of fiore di latte.

The entrance is a bit tricky -- take the stairs to the left of the sign to the street above and turn right.