“Good Food”
Review of Pajo's Restaurant

Pajo's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Port Moody
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Lots of food for your money. Freshly make and always good. Quite a few choices on the menu. Quite often a lineup but worth the wait

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We went to Pajo's because of all the good reviews. But what a disappointment.

The fish was very fresh, and well cooked, but it was dripping with oil. The oil drowned out the taste of the fish.

We bought Pepsi to go with the fish. Their Pepsi machine apparently needed maintenance, so all we got was Water with a bit of coloring. When we mentioned this to a Young man, he wasn't able to help.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Pajo's sent me a coupon for a free meal when you purchase a second one for a birthday gift. I took advantage of it during one of the summer concerts. Last year I was disappointed with the fish as it was greasy and dripping oil through the bag so I chose two burgers, they were very good, they come with fries. The price of the fish depending on what kind of fish you want is $14.00 up. As were the burgers $14.00 but being that I only had to pay for one, it was a bargain and very tasty. Pajo's is the only fast food to get a bite and generally has long lines.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My hubby & I enjoyed fish & chips for lunch at Pajo's. I had read great reviews about this place so when we had the chance to go we jumped at it. We loved the paper wrapping around the fish & chips and the holes cut into the table to fit the cone shaped paper wrapping neatly in it. The soft drink & chips were bottomless even though we didn't go back for more as we were full. Plenty of seating with shade and great scenery to look at. The staff are friendly, great service and tasty good.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Been here many times. Its always enjoyable. Fun to eat here on a sunny day or take it to go and enjoy it at the breweries. They have great burgers. Fries are just ok. A bit pricey.