“Dinner in the park”
Review of Pajo's Restaurant

Pajo's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Port Moody
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I've been going here since I was a kid and it's still the same. Doesn't disappoint. The wait is worth it. Fresh and delicious food. Whether it's the fish and chips or the burger. It's all amazing

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect way to enjoy a family dinner with lots to do for kids of all ages at Rocky Point Park. After dinner enjoy a beautiful walk along the shoreline trail.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Not the best halibut fish and chips in size. I had thicker fish for a lesser price elsewhere. I find the thicker the fish fillet the tastier - this was a little dry, but I still enjoyed it. I like the french fries/chips are limitless too. Get there early as even in the spring it was very busy. So nice to sit outside to enjoy.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We went out to rocky point park for a hike on a beautiful summer day. We parked our car at the recreation centre and hiked into rocky point park from there.
Ended up at pajos for some of their delicious fish and chips. A great day and a great place to stop for some of the best fish and chips locally. A great meal to top off a great day. Enjoy a meal there with some of the best views while you eat overlooking the water.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Pajos is always very busy during summer so expect long waiting times. But it’s worth it as their Fish and Chips are always best. I also love their coleslaw (my favorite) as they added raisins and pumpkin seeds. Highly recommended.