“Friendly service, good coffee!”
Review of Caffe Divano

Caffe Divano
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I grabbed a soy latte here the other day and it was surprisingly good. Cute cafe and looks like they serve lots of homemade food items. Seems a bit overpriced but I just came back from living in Asia for the last year so I think everything feels expensive to me! I also came in to order holding my 7lb yorkie dog in my hand and it was not a problem. BC feels very dog friendly and I'm loving it! There even had doggie treats at the counter where you grab your coffee so that was great! :)

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Picked up some coffee to go and a scone. The foam in the latte didn't stand up to the drive to the hospital. It became a glat coffee. Scone was alright.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Funky little cafe nestled amongst some great walking routes. Homemade items baked daily, and the most fabulous menu of loose leaf teas. Such a lovely departure from the "usual" coffee waves or bucks. So nice to support a local business.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

What I like is the atmosphere in this cafe. Everything is made fresh. I have in the past had the spinach feta quiche which were very tasty. This time the quiches looked overcooked and not appealing so I tried the soup. Carrot Ginger which was very tasty and had a bite to it. The sandwiches are too big for me with the bread they use so I don't try any of them. The pastries are interesting, One muffin will fill you, the are full of tasty ingrredients. The aroma of the coffee will draw you inside. You can sit indoors or out. Local papers are on a table for you to read if you like. You order at the counter, pay for it and someone will bring it to your table.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Great cafe! A little loud at times when busy (often!) but not overwhelming. Food is innovative and healthy - coffee and hot chocolate to die for!