“OH MY GOODNESS! !”

Rocky Point Ice Cream Store
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Port Moody
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

There is a very good reason why this ice cream parlor is lined up around the block. It is the most amazing place with the most wonderful ice cream I've ever eaten.

This parlor also is adventurous with different flavors. If you like an ice cream that's far from ordinary, this is your place to go.

I am personally addicted to their salted caramel ice cream. Absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Delicious double chocolate ice cream and mango sherbet! I really enjoyed it in a waffle cone. There can be a line, but that is evidence that the ice cream is good! This review is actually from July 2017 and I had not finished it. Trip Advisor not allowing that date now.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Oh man I seriously eat too much of this ice cream. When it's hot, my fiance and take the dog for a park walk and get this ice cream every time. My pants are not gonna fit by the time fall rolls around. It's just too good. They have a ton of awesome flavours, but my favourite is the chocolate peanut butter and the salted caramel. They're dog friendly so you don't have to leave your little buddy outside. Bring them inside! They even sell dog ice cream, which is hilarious and adorable. If you go to rocky point park, grab some ice cream and take a stroll around.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Oh! where to start. The flavours were amazing with such a large variety to choose from. I had the maple walnut & Hokey pokey in a waffle cone. Yum! We visited twice, it was that good. We will be back when we visit Port Moody again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I love visiting here for a moment of naughty pleasure. Take the kids to the children's playground or the dog for a walk and finish off your visit to Rockypoint with a delicious ice cream or if it's cold one of the best hot chocolates you'll ever taste. Rover may also indulge in a specialty doggy ice cream. The children and pet friendly environment make for a fun experience.