“Fantastic Family restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Our family of 8 enjoyed a wonderful New Years Eve dinner at this restaurant. I had driven by it so many times but had never tried it out. We were so impressed, we will definitely be back. The food was great, comfortable environment, great prices and wonderful service. We were all very impressed by the owners personal touch to everything: he greeted us when we arrived, helped us with what to order, checked on us many times and stood by the door and thanked us for coming as we departed. Welcoming and large enough dining hall for intimate dinner or family with kids.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We've been to this place 7 or 8 times, and its usually pretty good.
Our server appeared very young and if we asked a question, she would just stare blankly at us.
My husband asked uf there was any draught beer, or beer on tap- she just stared at him, and didn't offer to ask, if they had it.he tried describe it, but she just contined to stare and point to the menu.
If she said anything- she spoke so softly, we could not hear her.

We ordered Pakoras for and appetizer, which were just ok.
The butter chicken was not as good as I remembered, and the other dish was
Chicken Tikka Masala, which was also "Forgetable".
We also had the Vegetable Manchurian dish which used to be amazing!!! Not anymore.
Our inept server tried to clear dishes before my husband was finished, and didn't bring the extra rice we asked for.
Another server eventually asked if we wanted another beer.

Bottom line. The service was so bad and the food was frankly not as good as the other times we'd been there, that we won't hurry back.

1  Thank Foodies1947
Reviewed 1 November 2018

A little slow in serving, but good food and friendly staff.
(The mango for the lassie wasn't quite ripe but that could be a one-off.)

Reviewed 24 October 2018

2014 I traveled India for about 1.5 months. Tried delicious pakora, tandoori, naans, curries, thali plates.. you name it. Oh yeah, lassis too! Coming back home, I was really hoping to find something comparable to eating in the mother land.. and luckily found this place. Almost too good to be true.. and it passed the "second time as good as the first" test. I've probably been 5-6 times now and have brought friends who've never had Indian food before and ended up loving it. Nice outdoor patio weather permitting!

Problem I have is during my last visit, found a looong hair in my lassi drink. Ok, understand it can happen.. but problem was they didn't seem to take it too seriously. Yes, they brought me another.. which I checked thoroughly, but by end of the dinner I was still charged for the drink. I don't consider myself I tough customer, but to me the little gestures go a long way, and to me this was a massive missed opportunity to give a sincere apology, or take $5 off the bill, which would have gone over nicely. Instead, while I do really like the food, I'll be looking elsewhere for the time being.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food with excellent vegetsrian menu
Friendly and amazing service.
Will definitely go back again.