Review Highlights
Great location and Good selection of rides

Reviewed 15 May 2019
Alvision
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
Great fun for kids

Reviewed 10 April 2018
matthewmcdowell
Blackpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2019

My Son loved it here the unlimited wristband is well worth the money. I would say the age range is probably 3-8 year olds and its ideally located on cleveleys sea front. Will definitely be going again soon.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

It's lovely there when it's sunny. You can get an ice cream or snacks, win tickets in amusements and exchange them for rubbish, cheap, plastic toys. The place is little run down as if nothing much changed since 1961 but it can still provide decent family day out.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

In cleveleys with the children, take a look
At this little spot of entertainment
Little children ride fruit machines
Some nice chippys, buy some sweets
Sit on the sea front & watch the world go buy

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Went for an afternoon out in Cleveleys, and took my daughter here as a treat. She loved it, had an ice cream and a go on some of the rides and at £1.50 a ride I feel it’s good value for the kids compared to other places. They also had Olaf the snowman from frozen there, and my daughter loved meeting him.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Spent a lovely couple of hours here with my grandchildren you can either buy single rider tickets or pay a little extra for unlimited rides which I recommend as my grandchildren didn't want to leave

Date of experience: August 2017