“Ice cream sandwiches!!!”

Hula Cookies & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Maalaea
Description: Serving fresh made cookies, Roselani Ice Cream, Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwiches, Shave Ice, Smoothies, Coffee, and gifts!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

They make custom ice cream sandwiches! I got a chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookie with a Kona Mud Pie ice cream. Awesome!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent homemade ice cream and cookies. Delicious, in fact. They have a great variety of flavors. They also have an amazing selection of coffees and teas. Great place to fill your sweet tooth after a visit to the aquarium.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

When it is over 85° F, any ice cream tastes good and Hula is no exception. The server was very nice.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We discovered this shop when we were looking for another shop. The macadamia crunch is out of this world! We also loved banana crunch. Yum!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

On one of our drives around the island we spotted the ocean center with it's attached shopping area and stumbled across this place. Boy am I glad we did! You can choose a freshly made ice cream cookie sandwich or one that had been pre-made. I was told that the pre-made was only a day old, but that allows for the flavors to blend. I chose the pre-made Chocolate chip cookie with the Kona Chocolate chip ice cream. My husband had a Macadamia nut cookie with Banana Mac Nut ice cream. Fantastic. We are still talking about this experience. I wish we had one in OHIO.

Been to Hula Cookies & Ice Cream? Share your experiences!