6,257 results
All reviews grand palladium lady hamilton adult pool jerk hut sports bar main pool a la carte restaurants steak jerk chicken outdoor shower imperial club honeymoon villa sunset cove beach seafood montego bay water sports rick's cafe our favourite
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 5th time to Jamaica. My husband Tom and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary here and we had a blast! We stayed at the Lady Hamilton side in a BEAUTIFUL Ocean Front room. The nightly shows are AMAZING, Thank you Andre and your entertainment crew, Ricardo and Rolando such fun aerobic classes, Regina for welcoming us, Shauna at the Buffet and everyone who made this our BEST time yet... One LOVE! Can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear EvaU831,

Your review of our resort is greatly appreciated. We are delighted that you chose the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa for such a special occasion and that our amazing team members made your time here enjoyable and unforgettable. Your kind words about out our entertainment, rooms and team members are appreciated and will be shared with everyone.
We hope that you will continue to choose our resort to celebrate future celebrations.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The opening hours of the gym is reasonable 6am to 9pm not bad . I have to say the machines are modernize, the weights are adequate.. everything is just perfect for a vacation visit. Best gym i have seen at a resort. Towels and refreshments and provided I didn’t know at first good thing the fitness instructor Romario was there to help he very friendly and helpful.. thumps up great gym

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank humbleprince98

Dear humbleprince98,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience in our gym and you found your time there rewarding and satisfying. We hope that you will visit us again to have more gratifying experiences.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow! What an amazingly beautiful place! I recently traveled with a group of friends & stayed at this resort. All I can say is how wonderful everyone at the resort was! The food & shows were great! Our rooms had spectacular views! There was always something to do... the manager ( Garth Berk)& his staff were courteous & friendly. I can’t wait to go back again!!

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank lilbmom2008

Dear lilbmom2008,

Thank you for this review. We are glad that you chose our resort as your vacation destination and that it was a relaxing and pleasurable time. We are thrilled that we helped to make this happen through our exceptional restaurants, lovely accommodations, great entertainment and amazing service from our team members. Your return is anticipated and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would live in this gym.. I love it.. Five stars Excellent gym and helpful instructor romario.... the opening hours of the gym is okay the equipment clean modern and adequate.. There is enough towels and refreshments.. Fitness instructor romario knowledgeable friendly, very warm and welcoming also attentive

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anneta M

Dear Anneta,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are delighted that you are impressed with our gym and had a great experience there. It's great to hear that you were satisfied with the service and found Romario insightful and pleasant. Thank you for the recommendation and please continue to support the Palladium brand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'd advise everyone to come here.Hey, Grand Pallidium is awesome...The staff , the food, the accomodations, I love it...I did Tai Chi with Daniel and He's an awesome,helpful and funny guy to be around. Thank you Grand Pallidium Jamaica, I know I'll be back very soon.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Richard W

Dear Richard,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are delighted that you had a wonderful vacation and it was a pleasure having you here. We are pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy our great food, comfortable accommodations and activities, just to name a few, and happy that they enhanced your experience at our resort. We are surely looking forward to your return and hope to see you in the near future.

Best wishes,