Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Berlin L

Best SPA experience with Nazmeen!

Review of Warwick Fiji
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
Best SPA experience with Nazmeen, she was amazing, highly recommend! Will be coming back. Had a facial and she went above and beyond. Even told me tips on what products she would recommend for my skin and was helpful in every way! She was great
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Mereisi Makutu, Owner at Warwick Fiji, responded to this review
Responded 2 weeks ago
Bula Vinaka & Sunny Greetings from Warwick,

Thank you for your positive review after your recent stay with us. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable time especially at the Spa.

Thank you for highly speaking about our staff especially Nazmeen will definitely pass on to the staff.

We hope to see you again sometimes in the near future for more memorable experiences.

$165
    $246
9.3 km from Warwick Fiji
View more hotels in Korolevu
4,304 results
All reviews wicked walu bula brasserie japanese restaurant sunset bar coral coast kids club suva wing fish sea snakes private transfer table tennis tennis courts waterfall tour an ocean view room pool grill relaxing holiday beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at Warwick. Staff are amazing I had a bung foot and they were very accommodating every time I went anywhere.I was on crutches so my whole body hurt so I went to the spa. walked out of there way better than I hopped in. I don’t know what to say but wow. The girls at the spa were sensational big shout it to Losalini five star for the spa

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mereisi Makutu, Owner at Warwick Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Bula Vinaka and Sunny Greetings from Warwick Fiji.

Wonderful to hear of your enjoyable experiences with us here. Thank you kindly for all your kind words towards our team of staff especially Losalini and for also complementing our services. We work hard to ensure that all our valued guests make the most of their holidays and leave us with lasting memorable experiences. We hope to see you all again sometimes soon in the near future.

"Vinaka Fiji"
Thankyou for your hospitality,and the most fun holiday experience so far
The memories and friendships that I made will never be forgotten and Im definitely coming back.
So much beauty,love and kindness among all the people and will always remember this beautiful journey I got to experience.
I felt so calm,relaxed and laughed so much and even cried at how beautiful Fiji and the people are,I've never experienced this type of love and kindness and it was a complete honour to be in your country.The amazing staff at Warwick Fiji you will always be my second family and the best five-star, luxury resort.
I definitely see why this magical part of the world is paradise.
From the multi-cuisine restaurants, to the swimming pools,tours, markets, activities,bars, entertainment and accommodation I will never stop talking about this place.
As I leave for now I will cherish my time here and the interesting insight into the life,people and the culture of Fiji.
I loved being way out of my comfort zone and just reassing
my own hangups and priorities.
I feel good

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Subini H

Bula Vinaka and a warm greeting from Warwick Fiji Resorts,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your recent stay at our resort. We were delighted to read your kind words. We are glad to learn, you had an amazing stay with us with your lovely experience & found memories shared by our beautiful staff. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service, and we are thrilled that they exceeded your expectations. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to them.

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your amazing feedback through Tripadvisor and we are so looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Based on the service alone I would give 5 stars, everyone is so friendly and always smiling, and truly make you feel welcome at the resort. You might only have a quick interaction with them but they remember your name and go out of their way to say Bula every time you walk by - big thank you to Vani at the ice cream hut for this! As a solo traveller your super friendly service meant a lot!

Food is very nice (but it is resort prices so just prepare yourself).

The rooms are decent, the beds are good and so many pillows - only downside was the sheets had some stains, and the towels were more light yellow than white (I think it’s just time for a new set - not to do with the cleaning).

The only other downside (upside if you’re a family with kids) is the swim up bar in the pool is in the main section with all the kids, the adult pool on the other side is much smaller and you have to walk up and order at the bar if there’s no one walking around taking orders. Also even though it’s an adult pool there are many rooms surrounding the pool so more times than not there were screaming children - it is what it is but just warning y’all.

Otherwise the place itself is beautiful and would 100% come back and do recommend!

Room tip: Book your spot at the restaurants in advance otherwise you might get stuck having a later dinner
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Bula Vinaka & Warm Greetings from Warwick,

It's a pleasure to hear of your enjoyable experiences whilst you were here! We always endeavour to ensure that our valued guests have the most memorable time. We also sincerely appreciate you for speaking highly of our staffs and their services, they are definitely a team to beat! It has been challenging but their commitment, passion and resilience, to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable time, is something that we are proud of.

Thank you for your kind compliments and your positive recommendations of the Warwick Fiji Resorts.

We look forward to seeing you all again for more fantastic experiences.

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose to stay at the Warwick after seeing many great reviews, I have to say the first room we were in was not up to standard, but thanks to the front desk staff we were relocated after the first night and from there everything was 5 star. The staff are all so friendly and happy they are amazing. The beach & pools were great, but the food & dining experiences were something else, Wicked Walu at high tide feeding the reef sharks & my Birthday cake presentation at Papagallo were 2 of my favourite memories. If I could make one easy suggestion it would be warm plates at breakfast.

Thank you to everyone who made our stay something special.

Atama, my Fijian name.

Room tip: The staff are very friendly, enjoy their love of life.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula Vinaka and Tropical Greetings from Warwick Fiji!

Thank you for your positive review following your recent holiday with us. It is great to read that you had a great time staying with us & that you enjoyed the range of activities available and our amenities.

All our valued guests are important to us thus it was our pleasure for us to help you have a wonderful time. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the services provided by our staff, we have a team of hardworking people back here and they are what makes the resort!

We look forward to your next visit, for more lasting memories & fun times.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Honestly, this place was a complete disappointment. The food was terrible, all of it a variation of the same cheap food they have at the buffet. Each meal took around two hours to receive our full courses and often it felt like they forgot to bring us our check until we asked and even then, it would take upwards of twenty minutes more to pay. The campus is pretty but there are plenty of cracks and water spots and bugs in the bedrooms. Alcohol selection for all inclusive was miserable. The wifi barely worked and you could only have 2 WiFi connected items per day for the free slow WiFi and premium WiFi was extremely expensive. It felt like they were trying to nickel and dime you. They gave you towel card and would charge you to replace it. We have been to plenty all inclusives and by far this has been the worst. Would not recommend this resort. Spend your money elsewhere

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bula Vinaka and a warm greeting from Warwick Fiji Resort,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and that you faced several operational issues during your stay.

We take all guest feedback seriously, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we will share your comments with our team to ensure we improve our service and facilities.

Once again, thanking you for choosing to stay with Warwick Fiji.

Warwick Family