Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Journey42753747026

Pathetic

Review of Warwick Fiji
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Apr 2024
Pathetic service.
Advance payment was done however reservation agent didn't do our room booking. After traveling for 3 hours we had to wait again to get into our rooms.
What's the purpose of asking for advance payment when a simple task was not carried out??
Reservations team seriously need more training!!!
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mereisi Makutu, Owner at Warwick Fiji, responded to this review
Responded 8 Apr 2024
Bula Vinaka & Warm Greetings from Warwick Fiji Resort,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. However, we are truly sorry to hear that the level of service you experienced did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to providing good service to all our guests, and we are disappointed to learn that we fell short in your case.

We take your feedback seriously and have shared it with our team to ensure that we improve the areas that require attention. Please know that our goal is always to provide a memorable and enjoyable stay for our guests, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we wish you all the best in your future travels.

• Trip.com
4.1 km from Warwick Fiji
  • eDreams
6.7 km from Warwick Fiji
2.2 km from Warwick Fiji
  • Booking.com
11.2 km from Warwick Fiji
Pool
Awesome getaway - the definition of serenity
  • Vio.com
    $366
5.8 km from Warwick Fiji
View more hotels in Korolevu
4,310 results
All reviews wicked walu bula brasserie japanese restaurant sunset bar coral coast kids club suva wing fish sea snakes private transfer table tennis tennis courts waterfall tour an ocean view room pool grill relaxing holiday beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2024 via mobile

This is one of the most relaxing places I have been. The resort has its small flaws that are completely overshadowed by the amazing staff that will go out of their way to accommodate your wishes. The beeches are perfect and the corals are beautiful. Family fun.

Room tip: If something isn’t right. Let the staff know. It will be fixed and you experience will only get better.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mereisi Makutu, Owner at Warwick Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2024

Bula Vinaka & a warm greeting from Warwick Fiji Resort,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our team takes great pride in delivering exceptional service and creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, and we are so pleased to hear that our Fijian staff made your stay even more enjoyable with their friendly and accommodating service.

We are grateful for your recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2024

Staff were amazingly friendly & willing to help, can take a little getting use to "Fiji time". Facilities & activities were great. Constantly greeted with a joyful smile & a happy "bula". Vinaka ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Bula Vinaka and Warm Greetings from Warwick Fiji!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback following your recent holiday with us.

Your kind compliments and acknowledgement towards our team of staff is sincerely appreciated.

We hope to see you all again.

Reviewed 3 April 2024

Had a wonderful time . Staff amazing all the time.
Food and drink was amazing. Beach resort and rooms were very clean tidy and very comfortable.
Don't recommend booking fishing tour at Rosie's FFF was no good. Stay with in the resort and enjoy your time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Climber57015312556

Bula Vinaka and a Warm Greetings from Warwick Fiji Resort,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at our resort! We are thrilled to hear that you had an amazing time, enjoyed the stunning beauty of our resort, the food & drinks. The comfy of your room & the cleanliness of the resorts.

We appreciate for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2024 via mobile

Beautiful resort, but staff and service was very unpleasant.

I booked 4 rooms and only 2 were ready when I arrived, I was told the other 2 rooms would be ready in 30 minutes and someone will come give us the keys. 2 hours passed and I went to check the reception and was given 1 room and was told they were still working on getting my 4th room ready. I hour later went to go check again and it was still not ready and was asked if I wanted to upgrade for a fee! I finally got my last room around 6 pm as I kept seeing other white guests getting their rooms promptly. AC in rooms not even working properly.

My whole family felt discriminated by the service that was provided. While at the pool no one would take food orders for us, we had to go inside the restaurant to order food. When food was ready I saw staff bringing food for other white guests but we had to go get our own food. When I asked the restaurant manager Peni about this all he did was apologize and said that we will have meeting with the staff. Nothing happened. The next morning at breakfast I asked for a high chair for my baby daughter 10 minutes later a white couple came and requested a high chair as well, you probably guessed it yes they got a high chair for their child promptly. Sad part they didn't even bother to give us a high chair, I sat my child on my lap to feed her.

I will not recommend this place to anyone who is of color because the service you will get is awful.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula Vinaka and Greetings from Warwick,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review following your recent stay in our resort.

Your comments and concerns raised in regard to our services have been urgently noted and thoroughly discussed with the relevant teams, for our improvement. We regret that your vacation was marred by our shortcomings, and we sincerely apologize. Your feedback is important to us, and it is appreciated as we are constantly working at making improvements.

In regard to your comments on discriminating, I would like to be assured that we don't discriminate anyone we do best in our service however it is sad that you felt this way and I do apologize again.

We thank you for choosing to stay with Warwick Fiji Resort.

Vinaka & Island Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2024 via mobile

OVER THE TOP PRICES. Caesar salad $fjd45 and NO egg. Cocktails were $25 or more up each. Buffet $85pp not worth the value. Oh the lasagna was $62fjd. Fridge was empty. No milk to have a cup of coffee or tea. ROOM smelt of mould, making me ill everyime I walked into the room.No netflix. WIFI is limited to 2 per room. I think we had elephants upstairs and definitely no filter on noise levels by guests in next room. Was scolded as we were told we had to book at pappagallo when we arrived to eat dinner. The restaurant was quite empty. Rooms didn't feel clean real icky. No poolside service. Do it yourself. Beach had so much seaweed that I couldn't swim there. Hated it that much we went and stayed at the intercontinental fiji for most our stay. OMG what a difference. I would rate it 3 star. Took some nice photos but don't be fooled.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bula Vinaka and a warm greeting from the Warwick Fiji Resorts,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and that you faced several operational issues during your stay.

We take all guest feedback seriously, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we will share your comments with our team to ensure we improve our service and facilities.

We appreciate your comments regarding the room, and operational issues encountered with our staff. We will take these comments on board and work towards providing a better experience for our guests.

Once again, thanking you for recommending the Warwick Fiji.